Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many had left the ground at 2-0 down?

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Jim White mentioned this on Talksport this morning, suggesting, I think, that quite a few had? But certainly no one near to me had gone, and the TV pictures suggest very few.. I am sure there were some, but the vast, vast majority stood firm!

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
i was in block 25, and 4 in front of me as well as their mate who was sitting beside me left on 85 minutes. As i was towards the front of the block i can't tell how many more left, but i never saw them after that so would assume they missed the finale.....

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
A few mentioned on the game thread going and legging it back from the station.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I have to confess that I left early

...then came back from the kitchen with a bottle of wine.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Two next to my son left never to resurface about 80th minute.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I was right next to the stairwell on the far left, and I would say at least 20 bods walked by me down the steps, giving the 'wall fans various gestures as they went.

Edit: this was just after their second goal.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Who were the folks in the lower tier?

About 20-ish of them. Why were they special enough to be allowed down there?
Could be with disabled supporters ?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Left on about 85 minutes. 2-0 down with the officials against us and a train in 6 minutes. Just approaching the station when news of the 1st goal came through and then on the platform at London Bridge when the second went in. Watched extra time, in the Bunch of Grapes and it was a great atmosphere (not as good as at the ground, I'm sure).

Regret leaving, of course, but the end result is we are still going to Wembley and that's the most important thing.

Albion Prem

Nov 23, 2018
Lindfield
Left on about 85 minutes. 2-0 down with the officials against us and a train in 6 minutes. Just approaching the station when news of the 1st goal came through and then on the platform at London Bridge when the second went in. Watched extra time, in the Bunch of Grapes and it was a great atmosphere (not as good as at the ground, I'm sure).

Regret leaving, of course, but the end result is we are still going to Wembley and that's the most important thing.

Wembley is great for Finals but its wrong for semi, When you consider who we are playing it could well be a long 90 minutes

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018

I was watching on a crap stream, at around the same time, 85 minutes, I gave up on it, and went out. 2-0 and not seeing anything improvement.
Later in the local bar, I thought I would check to see who we would have been drawn against had we won.
Took a while to sink in.

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

WOW i like your honesty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here