Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which Albion penalty takers did you not fancy to score?

Which Albion penalty takers did you not fancy to score?

• Total voters

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I was telling Ryan to stop the Grobelaar/Dudek dancing antics, and to make a save.

Me too - I didn't know who was gonna take them till it happened but as they walked up I got given an insight what they would be like taking them, so I sort of knew the first 5 would have a good chance of scoring - The one I personally didn't want to take one was Izquierdo.

Don't know why because he strikes the ball well. I just had a feeling he would sky it if he took one.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I was too nervous to talk so couldn’t say out loud, but I expected all ours to miss and them to complete a whitewash. Natural optimist, me :lolol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Dale, he just doesn't strike me as a top finisher. He was the only one that worried me. He's also one of my fave players EVER for the Albion but I didn't want Izquierdo taking one either, something in my gut worried me immensely.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Wasnt convinced March would score his pen. Only because he seemed to take an age placing the ball on the spot and just seemed not very confident. Turned out to be a great pen though

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Glenn's was about an inch higher, but otherwise identical to the one against Palace.

Think he needs to work on that, doesn't need to be that high

el punal

Even though he has scored several and only missed one(which he was injured for and should never have taken)

Specifically I’m referring to the hesitant one he got against Man Utd, which admittedly was successful, and the missed one against Fulham. It’s just my opinion, obviously, but he looked nervous on both occasions.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Specifically I’m referring to the hesitant one he got against Man Utd, which admittedly was successful, and the missed one against Fulham. It’s just my opinion, obviously, but he looked nervous on both occasions.

Agree regarding the Utd one but he had scored 2 or 3 last season without issue.

The Fulham one he should never of taken as he was clearly injured.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I really thought Dunk was bricking it. Took an age to walk up and looked nervous. Fortunately he's clearly able to take a breath and get properly focused in the time it takes to mark your run up because he hit a belter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here