Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast

3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by fcportaloo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    OK, so as a supporter of 40+ years attending a few times a season, including FA Cup games, I have no opportunity to buy a semi-final ticket without paying a £25 booking fee ('membership'). Oh well. Seems like a blatantly cynical reason to sell a few more 'memberships', and at the same time further weaken the bond between the club and its fans. An individual that never attends matches, can pay to be a 'member' and buy a semi-final ticket. Priority is purchased.
    I agree , there should be a period for those with a purchase history that are not members before STHs get 2nd dibs.
    face piles of trials, with smiles
    it riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Well I've now booked me and my son MyAlbion+ memberships for next season, just so I can try and book us seats come next Tuesday. Not happy about having to do that but if that's the only way to get tickets then so be it.
      My thinking is that, we can't guarantee when we'll be going back there again, I was there in '91 and at the Millenium in '04 so it could be years until we get back there!

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by casbom View Post
      Well I've now booked me and my son MyAlbion+ memberships for next season, just so I can try and book us seats come next Tuesday. Not happy about having to do that but if that's the only way to get tickets then so be it.
      My thinking is that, we can't guarantee when we'll be going back there again, I was there in '91 and at the Millenium in '04 so it could be years until we get back there!
      I'd rather do StubHub or Viagogo

Find it easier to be ripped off by a stranger than a "friend"

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

1 Not allowed!
      StubHub is a more honest transaction. There's no pretence that you're not being shafted

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by amexer View Post
      Every chance Man City supporters will give priority to Champions League at Spurs new ground following Tuesday
      But how many tickets will they get for that, 3k?
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by ofco8 View Post
      and me. Was checking for myself and wife.

Will we have a choice where we sit?
      I don't know. I am in same boat.....
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA
      Glenn Murray's a wizzard, he wears a wizzard's hat, And when he get's his cock out, he says 'I'll score with that'
      He scores them with his left ball, he scores them with his right. And then he scores one with his arse, he's ****ing dynamite
      The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by fcportaloo View Post
      OK, so as a supporter of 40+ years attending a few times a season, including FA Cup games, I have no opportunity to buy a semi-final ticket without paying a £25 booking fee ('membership'). Oh well. Seems like a blatantly cynical reason to sell a few more 'memberships', and at the same time further weaken the bond between the club and its fans. An individual that never attends matches, can pay to be a 'member' and buy a semi-final ticket. Priority is purchased.
      We have 23,000 or so STHs, any one of whom will have the opportunity to buy an additional ticket or two (subject to availability) on Wednesday. I'd be extremely surprised if any long term Albion fan such as yourself, doesn't have lots of friends that are STH, who could potentially help them out.
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by casbom View Post
      Looks like lots of people looking to buy memberships for next year!
      Little bit short-sighted given that our PL survival isn't yet confirmed.

0 Not allowed!
      I live in Liverpool and have been to every ground in the NW over the past 25 years, Rochdale, Wrexham, Preston, Chester etc. The 'Scouse Seagulls' have fan numbers and purchase history, but we don't have a membership as I'm not really sure what the benefits are if you only go to 2 or 3 games a season. As I refuse to fork out £100+ for membership for everyone we will all wait and and try and get tickets via STHs from 2pm on the 27th. So my question is why not allow a life long fan with a fan number and purchase history the same benefit as a friend of a STHs and then actually post the tickets out to the people they will be bought for, instead of said STH forwarding tickets to friends.