Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Official Albion v Manchester City FA Cup semi-final planning thread Sat 6th April, 17.30pm

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
So basically cos I've only got Purchase History (me and the boy), I'll have to buy a myAlbion+ memberships for both of us to be able to get to tickets, OR talk to people here at work who are STH to see if they will be using all of their additional tickets!

OR keep a look out to where Club Wembley ticket holders start selling their seats for this fixture, can't be very attractive to them surely?
I think you have a point. I have been extremely fortunate as to have already snaffled a pair of Club Wembley tix from a client, purely because the owners of the tickets are picking and choosing which ones to go to, and this one has fallen by the wayside. It is a strange one though, because we've been starved of success and City have had loads of it, I wouldn't be surprised if demand for tickets down here matches or even exceeds theirs despite City being a far bigger club. If I owned Club Wembley tix, I think I'd cotton onto that PDQ.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The coin toss to decide who will play in their home shirts will take place this coming Saturday at 1pm with one representative from each club in attendance, Dave Benson Phillips is doing the coin toss for our game and Terry Nutkins is doing it for Wolves v Watford.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I noticed that. I was trying to check my son's number of points. Presume everyone else doing similar. Or buying memberships? Or both

Buying memberships I'd imagine. Only a drop in the ocean with PL income but in the old days the club would have very much noticed that many membership fees being paid by people who'd possibly not spent any money at all in years.

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
If you are buying more than your own ticket do you have to wait until the time matches their points total or can you buy when yours is high enough.

If you want to sit together I think you have to wait until the time matches the person with the lowest points. But if you don't mind sitting separately you could buy yours when it matches your own.

I am a STH but my Bf is a member so as we want to sit together I have to wait for his time.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Yes, you'd have to wait until you reached the points level of the lowest person, but also: "A maximum of TEN tickets can be bought together in any one transaction".

Sorry [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], knew the regs and was being tongue in cheek about ditching anyone outsidethe ten with highest points totals but didn’t inject enough humour!

But serious Q re the friends and family issue. Could nause things right up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
So thousands and thousands of Albion fans are getting into mini groups, discussing pricing, checking loyalty points, working out when they can buy tickets, re-reading rules about membership, enquiring with bosses and mates about boxes and Club Wembley, looking at transport options, reminiscing about 1983, eyeing up tat on the club shop etc etc.

Meanwhile, Man City fans: "Yeah, not sure I can be bothered with this one."

Every chance Man City supporters will give priority to Champions League at Spurs new ground following Tuesday

fcportaloo

Nov 1, 2009
OK, so as a supporter of 40+ years attending a few times a season, including FA Cup games, I have no opportunity to buy a semi-final ticket without paying a £25 booking fee ('membership'). Oh well. Seems like a blatantly cynical reason to sell a few more 'memberships', and at the same time further weaken the bond between the club and its fans. An individual that never attends matches, can pay to be a 'member' and buy a semi-final ticket. Priority is purchased.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
OK, so as a supporter of 40+ years attending a few times a season, including FA Cup games, I have no opportunity to buy a semi-final ticket without paying a £25 booking fee ('membership'). Oh well. Seems like a blatantly cynical reason to sell a few more 'memberships', and at the same time further weaken the bond between the club and its fans. An individual that never attends matches, can pay to be a 'member' and buy a semi-final ticket. Priority is purchased.
Money before loyalty

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Its on BBC1

Memberships being going a while

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
In terms of Wembley seating plans (and sorry if covered before) - I presume we'll get upper and lower
tiers of 1/3 of the ground. Are the most expensive tickets going to be upper tier?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
In terms of Wembley seating plans (and sorry if covered before) - I presume we'll get upper and lower
tiers of 1/3 of the ground. Are the most expensive tickets going to be upper tier?

No cheapest in the gods, most expensive downstairs pitch side, middle expensive downstairs behind goal

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Nope they are the cheaper tickets! Most expensive are equivalent of WSL at Amex, side on to pitch behind the dugouts. Then next price range down is lower level behind goals, next down again is front of upper tiers then cheapest are back at the top.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here