Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Official Albion v Manchester City FA Cup semi-final planning thread Sat 6th April, 17.30pm

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Whats MyAlbion+?

Isn't it that thing we all got surveyed on earlier in the season (which was resoundingly negatively viewed) about adding a one of £20 DD payment for some pathetic little perks including a key ring and a plastic wallet for the season ticket?

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
Train Station

Does any one know what is the nearest Train Station to Wembley (not including underground stations) ?:albion2::bhasign:

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Anyone else having issues with the friends and family management screen?

Won’t open for me and want to add some newbies before Thursday so we can buy together.

With that in mind what is the agreed protocol? 12 of us want to buy together but limited to when by the person with the lowest number of points and therefore limiting choice of block etc.

Should I cast those adrift outside of my points bracket?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Anyone else having issues with the friends and family management screen?

Won’t open for me and want to add some newbies before Thursday so we can buy together.

With that in mind what is the agreed protocol? 12 of us want to buy together but limited to when by the person with the lowest number of points and therefore limiting choice of block etc.

Should I cast those adrift outside of my points bracket?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, you'd have to wait until you reached the points level of the lowest person, but also: "A maximum of TEN tickets can be bought together in any one transaction".

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Prices for kids = what an absolute piss take. The difference between a 20 year old and a 10 year old is massive in terms outlay for parents. It’s why the club have, rightly, got a much fairer Amex ticketing policy for age groups.
The ‘family’ section is up in the gods too.
This won’t be the club’s doing. ****ing FA, ****ing Wembley.

This is going to hurt, hey ho. If we get to the final it will bankrupt me!!!!!!

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
Damn, I was hoping 'purchase history' for this season would at least be propping up the bottom of the table, but not even mentioned. Tickets will instead go to the Plus Twos who may not even have attended a single game.

Last edited:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
View attachment 106162

One ticket per account number until next weds by the looks of it when you can buy a further two

Kind of bizarre that mates of bronze members can have a ticket but non-members with 'Purchase History' cannot

Absolutely forcing everyone to buy a MyAlbion membership for next season if they want to go to this game.

... which will have the knock-on effect of hugely devaluing that membership for next season...

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
I'm as STH but BF is only a member, I'm guessing I have to wait until its his turn if we want to sit together :facepalm:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm sure they won't change their already announced system because it's a pain for me, but it's a pain nonetheless. Having to wait while people take 1s and 2s makes finding blocks later harder.

(your second point isn't relevant anyway; the ticket website has had a queueing system in place for ages).

How many tickets do you want :eek:

Its not just the online system, it helps with the manual side as well

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Damn, I was hoping 'purchase history' for this season would at least be propping up the bottom of the table, but not even mentioned. Tickets will instead go to the Plus Twos who many not even have attended a single game.

It’s not great, is it? I guess the club are pressuring fans to sign up to their membership which offers nothing in terms of value. Purchase history & membership points are worthless unless you’re a ST holder or subscribe to this.

I’m a lifelong member of the AMS club FFS. Does this count for NOTHING?

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
Kind of bizarre that mates of bronze members can have a ticket but non-members with 'Purchase History' cannot

Absolutely forcing everyone to buy a MyAlbion membership for next season if they want to go to this game.

... which will have the knock-on effect of hugely devaluing that membership for next season...

Where did you read that Albion+ is effective for the semi final? Reads to me that it doesn't become active until next season.

These memberships are valid only for the 2019/20 season. Most benefits including booking priority will apply for the first 2019/20 on sale.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here