Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Official Albion v Manchester City FA Cup semi-final planning thread Sat 6th April, 17.30pm

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm presuming that the 'no upgrades under any circumstances' means that I won't be able to buy an adult ticket using the season ticket details of an under 21 who can't come? Does anybody know whether the system will just default to an under 21 ticket because the STH is showing on the system as being under 21 and not allow an override if I want to give them more money?

Presumably you are purchasing a ticket for somebody who doesn't qualify to get a ticket at that stage of the sale then ???

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Presumably you are purchasing a ticket for somebody who doesn't qualify to get a ticket at that stage of the sale then ???

No, 'presumably', I'm not, because I'm guessing that I wouldn't be able to.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Wembley Central end?

Last edited:

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
Apologies if I missed something but yesterday when the club published the ticket details there was a stipulation that no individual could purchase more than 10 tickets for qualifying friends and family. The same article on the club website now appears to have been edited and I can't see mention of the 10 ticket rule. Does anyone know if it has been removed?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I can confirm - it's still there.

Screenshot_20190320-153959_Gallery.jpg

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Apologies if I missed something but yesterday when the club published the ticket details there was a stipulation that no individual could purchase more than 10 tickets for qualifying friends and family. The same article on the club website now appears to have been edited and I can't see mention of the 10 ticket rule. Does anyone know if it has been removed?

Might be down to that point someone posted where Man City fans thought each STH could just buy 10, and 2 others today who aren't going said the same. Might be to be clear and unambiguous, stopping hissy fits tomorrow.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
We are at the west end. I can't find out which station is best?

Wembley Park tube is fine for anywhere in the stadium. Wembley Central and Wembley Stadium stations are both to the SW of the stadium and are served by overground/BR trains. As for "best" I guess that depends on where you need to get to.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Looks like it and they have put the ONE per fan number in big bold letters. The rule is probably still in place but they've changed the wording so excitable divs don't think their season ticket friends can get them tickets.

Screenshot 2019-03-20 at 15.50.46.png

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere, but if a STH with 290+ pts wants to buy tickets for friends and family with fewer points and no ST then the STH will have to wait for the lowest ranking person to be eligible before they can buy bulk? Is that correct?

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere, but if a STH with 290+ pts wants to buy tickets for friends and family with fewer points and no ST then the STH will have to wait for the lowest ranking person to be eligible before they can buy bulk? Is that correct?

Yes.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
There's a recurring theme here.....

The club has been able to say it can guarantee every season ticket holder a ticket as long as they purchase by Monday, because only one ticket per holder can be purchased until the window ends.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wembley Park. Equidistant to either ‘end’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic.
There's no way the City fans will beat us to the train.

They won't know what hit them.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Wembley Park tube is fine for anywhere in the stadium. Wembley Central and Wembley Stadium stations are both to the SW of the stadium and are served by overground/BR trains. As for "best" I guess that depends on where you need to get to.

I think I did Wembley Park in 83.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here