Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Official Albion v Manchester City FA Cup semi-final planning thread Sat 6th April, 17.30pm

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I believe so

I picked this off a site
''In terms of colours, the teams propose which kit they want to wear (they’d don’t have to pick their home kit), and if there’s a clash, they’ll toss a coin at FA Headquarters in the week leading up to the game''

and this from a previous semi
Villa have been drawn at home in every round of this season's FA Cup on their way to next month's semi final.

And that will continue for the last four tie at 3pm on Sunday, April 19, with Villa winning the toss to play in their home kit and to use the home dressing room at Wembley.

WilburySeagull

Sep 2, 2017
Hove
Are we going to be in fricking away shirts for being drawn second?

I dont think thats true. I believe the toss of a coin decides who changes if there is a clash. In any case given the different blues used and our stripes the FA may decide there is no clash.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
I dont think thats true. I believe the toss of a coin decides who changes if there is a clash. In any case given the different blues used and our stripes the FA may decide there is no clash.
Both City and Chelsea wore their home kits in the Carabao final as the FA decided there wasn't a clash. Can't see why our kit would be much different, so hopefully we'll be in the stripes!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
I just hope they get on with it/pull their finger out and announce the date and time today. I don't see what is taking them so long.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
I'm ready with my official flag.
I knew I kept it for a reason.
d7debbc3a8203e18d2b3eb1525dc294f.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills