Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Official Albion v Manchester City FA Cup semi-final planning thread Sat 6th April, 17.30pm

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'll endeavour to keep this first post up to date with stuff as and when things happen.

Scheduling

Saturday 6th April with a 5:30pm kick-off.

Tickets and Pricing

Each club have received 33,466 tickets, with Albion fans being given the West side of Wembley.

Tickets are priced at £30, £45, £65 and £80 for adults, with concessions (U21 / 65+) being £10 cheaper. There are also level 2 / Club Wembley seats available for £120 (£100 concessions).

High-res seating plan

Screenshot 2019-03-18 at 16.06.05.png

Screenshot 2019-03-19 at 12.04.45.png

MORE TICKETING DISCUSSION HERE

Official club details here

Transport

Planned Rail engineering works between Brighton & Three Bridges and Lewes & Three Bridges have been re-scheduled meaning the direct trains from Brighton to London will be available.

Seagull Travel are running coaches with pick-ups around Sussex for £25.00 - https://www.eventtravel-hub.co.uk/f...-6th-or-7th-april-2018-kick-off-tbc-501-p.asp
...and buses (no toilet facilities) for £20.00 - https://www.eventtravel-hub.co.uk/f...6th-or-7th-april-2018-kick-off-tbc-2364-p.asp

MORE TRANSPORT DISCUSSION HERE

Pubs and Drinking

Pubs near to Wembley that will accept BHA fans on semi final day:

The Green Man - Dagmar Ave.
Liquor Station - 379 High Rd.
JJ Moons - 397 High Rd.
Masti - 576 High Rd.
Flannerys Bar - 610 High Rd.
Station 31 - 299 Harrow Rd.
Mannions - 313 Harrow Rd.
Holiday inn Empire way.
ibis Hotel South Way.
Best Western Hotel 305 Wembley High Rd.
Events Pad - Fan Zone Wembley Park Boulevard.
Box Park - Olympic Way.

HEAD HERE FOR PUB CHAT

TV

The game will be shown live on BBC1.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
The Grand National starts at 5.15pm, I would guess the TV companies would want to avoid a clash with that.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I'll endeavour to keep this first post up to date with stuff as and when things happen.

Scheduling

Nothing official, however, the current thinking is the game will be 5:15pm on Saturday 6th April, as:

1. Manchester City are playing against Spurs on Tuesday 9th April, so a Sunday fixture would not permit them much rest time between games.
2. The semi-final will not clash with the Premier League games that day. Last year the Saturday game kicked-off at 5:15pm.

Tickets and Pricing

Each club receives c33,000 tickets for the semi-final games. Wembley's capacity is 90,000 so this would mean c24,000 tickets not offered to the clubs. Club Wembley (hospitality-type seats) accounts for c15,000 of those.

The semi-finals in 2018 were priced at £30, £40, £50 and £60 for adults. Concessions prices were determined by each clubs’ concession policy.

MORE TICKETING DISCUSSION HERE

Transport

Rail engineering works are timetabled for the weekend of the semi-finals, meaning no trains will be running between Brighton & Three Bridges and Lewes & Three Bridges. Trains from Brighton to London will be routed via Littlehampton.

MORE TRANSPORT DISCUSSION HERE

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - worth adding a where to drink section.

Typically the Met try and designate pubs in the vicinity based on geographic origin of teams which works also with which end of the stadium each team is given for the same reasons.

A good place as any to review the options is HERE -> http://www.matchdayapp.com/blog/a-guide-to-wembley-stadium-pubs-and-bars/ *SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE AND FIND WESTERN END OR EASTERN END PUBS LISTED ABOUT HALFWAY DOWN THE PAGE*

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
The Grand National starts at 5.15pm, I would guess the TV companies would want to avoid a clash with that.

True maybe a 530 kick off.
On it early. A Sussex double that day 442/1 traffic fluide to win national and Brighton to win cup. £15 out on

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire
Does anyone know which channel it's likely to be shown on?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Last seasons highest ticket price was £80

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Never mind the TV companies wanting to avoid a clash. Maty Ryan is due to ride Rock The Kasbah.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Under the section : "FA Cup Paraphernalia and tat" I have secured my Sussex Flag for the occasion!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here