Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wembley Pub Recommendations

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Thinking of heading for the Baker Street area, but avoiding the Globe as that'll be rammed. Might have a little mince round the surrounding streets and see if I can find a hidden GEM for a lunchtime drinkies and bit of scoff, before hopping on the Metropolitan to Wembley.

I see Narch v QPR is the lunchtime offering. Ho hum.
I've been told about Allsop Arms, 137-143, Gloucester Pl, Marylebone, London NW1 5AL. Just round corner from baker street a nd won't be as rammed. mate goes there before England games.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Feck pubs.

I'll be going with a teenage blackhole, bottomless pit for food, son, to Wembley, on a budget (We'd better not win or I'll be screwed :lol: )

So obviously I'm already panicking about needing a second mortgage in order to buy him chips.

That is until the 'fast food at Wembley' google search shows one of these fine establishments just around the corner.

220px-Logo_of_Wimpy.svg.png

If by kick off they haven't sold out of these bad boys

DaPtCY3X0AA57aF.jpg

This cup run would be meaningless.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Feck pubs.

I'll be going with a teenage blackhole, bottomless pit for food, son, to Wembley, on a budget (We'd better not win or I'll be screwed :lol: )

So obviously I'm already panicking about needing a second mortgage in order to buy him chips.

That is until the 'fast food at Wembley' google search shows one of these fine establishments just around the corner.

View attachment 106320

If by kick off they haven't sold out of these bad boys

View attachment 106319

This cup run would be meaningless.

How you travelling up?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How you travelling up?

It'll be our first experience of Seagull Travel.
A tad expensive, we would have got the train if the potential finish weren't so late.
Plus in an ideal world I'd like to be up at 4:30 the next morning to go to work, as I'm already burning through my holiday allowance and we haven't even reached April, so a bit of kip coming home would be appreciated.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It'll be our first experience of Seagull Travel.
A tad expensive, we would have got the train if the potential finish weren't so late.
Plus in an ideal world I'd like to be up at 4:30 the next morning to go to work, as I'm already burning through my holiday allowance and we haven't even reached April, so a bit of kip coming home would be appreciated.

I know the feeling of early starts, at least you dont have the worry of driving :thumbsup:

Wallace

Nov 9, 2016
Thinking of heading for the Baker Street area, but avoiding the Globe as that'll be rammed. Might have a little mince round the surrounding streets and see if I can find a hidden GEM for a lunchtime drinkies and bit of scoff, before hopping on the Metropolitan to Wembley.

I see Narch v QPR is the lunchtime offering. Ho hum.

Try the Volunteer on the corner of Regents Park, just past the Sherlock Holmes museum, nice pub. good food.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I'm a craft beer snob so I think I'll do a few of the brewery tap rooms on the Bermondsey beer mile then head up to Baker street.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here