Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Any Argy Bargy at Millwall ???

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
[tweet]1107374442215337987[/tweet]

Some 'wall hung back to get on 'our' train back to LB and they were joined by a welcoming party waiting for the train. It looked like it was going to ko big time but fair play to the Met they stepped up in numbers to prevent it getting out of hand. Saw a couple of 'wall being sat on by yellowjackets but didn't hang around to see the outcome.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Were you there?

Have you ever been there and the Old Den?

I have been many times including the play off game and yesterday they were least intimidating I ever witnessed.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
TBH I believe if we had beaten them well over the 90 minutes there could have been more trouble. The fact they went from euphoric to utter misery in a short time period they were stunned. They appeared to just slope off.

disagree. The meltdown on here was always pant pissing and over the top.

It was always going to be absolutely fine

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
It was all good ,the met did a good job. I also saw the spitting at the keeper episode, absolutely no need. He was a fat kid but I am sure he would have found some speed if the ‘wall were close by

el punal

I did get called ‘a bender’ by a bloke old enough to know better.
I haven’t been called a bender since I was about 10, made me feel quite nostalgic.

Must be careful with that phrase then. The wrong connotation when describing someone out on the lash, as in - it must have been a heavy night he was on a bender. :blush:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Did you scream for a policeman?

Three absolute melt posts in a row from you. What a nobber. I'm putting you on ignore. Ta ra.

Were you there?

Have you ever been there and the Old Den?

I have been many times including the play off game and yesterday they were least intimidating I ever witnessed.

Been to the old den 3 times Good Friday game, also when we ended thier long unbeaten run and then the play off game game, only been to the new den once with Bradford. It seems they just aren't scary anymore.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I saw two nasty Millwall blokes wanting to rip each others heads off in the stand due to one telling the other to sit down because he couldn't see. There must have been about four blokes holding them back from each other. If they had let them loose it could have been quite interesting.
There were also a lot of blokes all waiting to use the toilet cubicles when there were plenty of urinals available. I think I've been a little naive previously.

HappyBoy

Feb 19, 2019
Its just no fun at Millwall any more.
What happened to the running street battles, the bricks, the bottles, the flying drop kicks to the back of the head. The surprise ambush, the steel headed comb driven deep into the thigh, the dog chain whipped across the face and the old boys in their front gardens spouting bile at any passing stranger. At least then you were made to feel welcome.

We save that for the bedroom. I think all in all that went off ok. Noisy at London bridge on the way home. I guess the usuqal suspects dragging their knuckles. Good atmosphere. Shame you didnt get the lower tier. Good luck against City.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Been to the old den 3 times Good Friday game, also when we ended thier long unbeaten run and then the play off game game, only been to the new den once with Bradford. It seems they just aren't scary anymore.

Must be about time for you to post that picture with a copper having his nose bent.. you do like posting it

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Couple of coins and bottles thrown down from the train station while we were all being held back and a mouthy young woman hurling abuse down - soon silenced by a loud rendition of "she's got chlamydia, she's got chlamydia!", but that's about it

Chant of the day. The fella next to her got so wound up by that too 😂

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
I must admit to becoming overly nostalgic watching this video when I saw the older guy with glasses giving the Millwall fans the double-vees immediately after Solly scored. Beautiful job.

No wonder Millwall didn't have a go - our 'firm' look 'proppa nawty' in that vid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here