Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where Are Yer?

el punal

To those fans departing between the 79th and 88th minute yesterday. I hope you didn’t have long to wait for a train at South Bermondsey, I hope you got back to your parked car safely, I hope you heard the roars from one end of the ground at around 3.45 pm and an even bigger roar at around 3.52 pm. Well, just to let you know, those of us that stayed behind, we rather enjoyed it. Still, we had to hang around another 45 minutes or so for extra time to be played and that little matter of a penalty shoot - which we won by the way.

All good things come to those that wait, eh? :drink:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Reminiscent of the playoff semi final when Virgo headed in his goal. The tv caught people running back into Withdean when they heard the roar.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Reminiscent of the playoff semi final when Virgo headed in his goal. The tv caught people running back into Withdean when they heard the roar.

There is a clip of Meridian news interviewing someone just outside as the goal goes in. He jumps up and down say we scored, we scored, I am going back in. Before turning around and running off.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here