Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "I can't go to Wembley" thread

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
My kids are grown up..with their own kids so we go on holiday as and when we want.

Yep, me too.

It was originally spurs away

I wouldn't have missed that.

As much as I like BHA and have done for 50 years my life does not revolve around international breaks.

Mine does. Was going away this week but builders in at home.

Oh and I’m going to Cuba in September before I know the fixtures that’s how I roll!!

Dom Rep for me in the September international break, but I wait for the fixtures so I miss a dull away game. Newcastle last year.
But you might be correct, BHA shouldn't rule our lives.

Jovis

Mar 30, 2012
On holiday for the first week of April, back on the 9th. Also meant to be in Spain on 18th May for a 50th birthday, but only booked the wife’s flight so far!

Reading the recently released ticket info has made me feel rather sad....bittersweet moment.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Didn't pay much attention to what weekend it was going to be, but just realised that we're travelling down to Tenby for a few days on the 6th...

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Looks like I won't be going the priority of who can buy totally get but 10 tickets per transaction, just means a bin fest for reselling sites.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Only if the 10 people have fan numbers and enough points - no reselling at all

Thanks for letting me know...it did occur to me that this might be the case...but of course in true internet style rant first check facts later ��

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's live on the BBC so if you have the IPlayer app, you can watch it on your Ipads, phones etc. Although that doesn't help abroad.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Looks like I won't be going the priority of who can buy totally get but 10 tickets per transaction, just means a bin fest for reselling sites.

ManC have struggled to sell their semi final allocations a few times now. I don’t think there’ll be touting profits to made with this semi final, 90,000 will be more than enough.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
ManC have struggled to sell their semi final allocations a few times now. I don’t think there’ll be touting profits to made with this semi final, 90,000 will be more than enough.

I had a quick glance at a City forum last night and their view was as you suggest. It will drop to a general sale for them and not sell out.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I'm due to fly home on April 7th, from Rome (ship in Civitavecchia). I've asked my reliever to come a few days earlier, on April 3rd in Dubrovnik. They have agreed, my line manager has approved the request, now it's just up to my head office in Miami to make a decision. It all depends on flights booked, hotels reserved etc.
I am just a bag of nerves sweating on this!

May the football God's smile on me just this once; I've missed so much over the years. Pray for Smudge!

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I'm due to fly home on April 7th, from Rome (ship in Civitavecchia). I've asked my reliever to come a few days earlier, on April 3rd in Dubrovnik. They have agreed, my line manager has approved the request, now it's just up to my head office in Miami to make a decision. It all depends on flights booked, hotels reserved etc.
I am just a bag of nerves sweating on this!

May the football God's smile on me just this once; I've missed so much over the years. Pray for Smudge!

If it doesn't come off, I'm happy to lead the "justice for Smudge" campaign.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
With my wife and kids in Cape Verde. Going for 12 days. I have looked into flights back. Would only cost me two days of my holiday, £900 and my marriage.

... and the negative points are?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Not a STH or bronze member so won't be at Wembley but happy with the Saturday slot as opposed to Sunday for TV viewing.

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
I can go, (STH), but my usual football buddy can’t.
I’m not sure that I want to go alone, also worried that I won’t find the coach to travel home on! In previous seasons we used to travel on one seagull travel bus to Amex and a different one home (now it’s the same both journeys) and I used be wandering around the coach park looking for it for ages!
Yes I know I’m a wimp!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here