Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "I can't go to Wembley" thread

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patreon
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
At home in the USA. Got to go to LA on the Sunday so cannot even think about coming over. Have to wait for the final then!

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Will be watching the Lion King in London, big family get together. Hope the game is a late kick off, 6pm would be ideal, would mean I can watch the show then hot foot it over to Wembley for the semi.

3d5df6f20d4803ce7f806763fd24e20b3a6946b0257f698c467a864046a2bce1.jpg

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
At home in So. Cal.

Was in England for this last weekend, long planned to attend the Cardiff game, obviously that was canceled, but kept the plans for travel.

Ended up watching West Ham v Huddersfield at the London Stadium.

Plane took off yesterday at 11:35 am UK time...had to wait 11 hours to find out the result upon arriving back in LA.

Could not have worked out worse or more annoying if I had tried to plan it.

I had dinner at Sandy's on Huntington Beach on Saturday evening (I was in Irvine for the weekend for a squash tournament).

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Saw that when catching up on NSC earlier, PM me if you in the area next time with the aim to getting together. Hope the squash was a success?

I had a fun weekend, but lost 2 matches out of 3!

They have two tournaments at that club each year; St Patrick's Day weekend and in October, so I hope to be back in 6 months.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
I'll be in Venice with my other half - just have to hope I can find someway of watching it...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here