Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia’s goal. Best I’ve seen from him.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
The aggressive attitude was spot on. He basically told the Millwall player behind him to **** off, the ball’s going in the back of the net whether he liked it or not. And a great finish to match.

I want to see more of that. Well done Jurgen. :thumbsup:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
That was not an easy chance either regardless of level of opposition. There is a proper player there and I just hope we can get some consistency out of him

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He has looked fantastic as a centre forward against Championship opposition & Coventry.

Added to his success on the left of a front three against teams like Arsenal, he is becoming a critical part of our squad.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I was beginning to wonder why Locadia's magnificent strike wasn't being mentioned more.
It was a superb goal that any top player in the world would be proud of. He's now beginning to settle in nicely.
With Andone, Locadia and hopefully a new quality striker next season we will be well placed to remain a competitive PL side.

The goal was a wonderful combination of strength, power and skill which will give us all more confidence in our Dutch maverick.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Just watched the game again, how did we pull that off!?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Are March and Jahankbash now back in front of Knockaert and Jahankbahsh as starters?

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
How long is Andone out for?

Glenn has played a lot of minutes lately.
Locadia has given himself a real shot at starting a couple of games with that strike.

Shopes

Jan 3, 2018
How long is Andone out for?

Glenn has played a lot of minutes lately.
Locadia has given himself a real shot at starting a couple of games with that strike.

Apparently (according to The Argus) Andone is back for the Southampton game.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here