Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia’s goal. Best I’ve seen from him.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
The aggressive attitude was spot on. He basically told the Millwall player behind him to **** off, the ball’s going in the back of the net whether he liked it or not. And a great finish to match.

I want to see more of that. Well done Jurgen. :thumbsup:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
That was not an easy chance either regardless of level of opposition. There is a proper player there and I just hope we can get some consistency out of him

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He has looked fantastic as a centre forward against Championship opposition & Coventry.

Added to his success on the left of a front three against teams like Arsenal, he is becoming a critical part of our squad.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I was beginning to wonder why Locadia's magnificent strike wasn't being mentioned more.
It was a superb goal that any top player in the world would be proud of. He's now beginning to settle in nicely.
With Andone, Locadia and hopefully a new quality striker next season we will be well placed to remain a competitive PL side.

The goal was a wonderful combination of strength, power and skill which will give us all more confidence in our Dutch maverick.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Just watched the game again, how did we pull that off!?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Are March and Jahankbash now back in front of Knockaert and Jahankbahsh as starters?

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
How long is Andone out for?

Glenn has played a lot of minutes lately.
Locadia has given himself a real shot at starting a couple of games with that strike.

Shopes

Jan 3, 2018
How long is Andone out for?

Glenn has played a lot of minutes lately.
Locadia has given himself a real shot at starting a couple of games with that strike.

Apparently (according to The Argus) Andone is back for the Southampton game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here