Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ian Wright's jacket last night

Screenshot_20190316-210755.png
The other three were smartly dressed in suits, but Wrighty donned dark blue trousers and a jacket that looked like it's been inspired by a fashion house in North Korea!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Wright's always been a dedicated follower of fashion.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Why do they all dress up smartly for the FA Cup games and yet on MoTD go casual? Very odd.

Ultra cool!
You definitely need a closer look!
Screenshot_20190316-211038.png

I'd rather wear what Wright has on than be a snob expressing my 'fashion sense' on NSC.
You've got me all wrong. I don't have much fashion sense and 'labels' mean nothing to me. If you're looking for a fashion snob then maybe Knocky's Nose identified one.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
You definitely need a closer look!
View attachment 106149

His fashion sense doesn't need questioning. It's his seat posture which "definitely needs a closer look".

Look at Shearer. He's using the 'Pretend you're at home playing the Playstation' posture to keep in his element and stay calm in-front of the camera.Top work

Now look at Ince. He's taking on a more spiritual approach to his on-screen sitting posture. Ince's posture shows signs of a deep psychic understanding of the game which can mislead viewers into thinking he's a football genius. Top work.

Now look at Wright. He just looks depressed and lost within himself. Something isn't 'wright' with his posture. Looks like he could be going through some sort of mid-life crush on Shearer. Unprofessional

Last edited:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
His fashion sense doesn't need questioning. It's his seat posture which "definitely needs a closer look".

Look at Shearer. He's using the 'Pretend you're at home playing the Playstation' posture to keep in his element and stay calm in-front of the camera.Top work

Now look at Ince. He's taking on a more spiritual approach to his on-screen sitting posture. Ince's posture shows signs of a deep psychic understanding of the game which can mislead viewers into thinking he's a football genius. Top work.

Now look at Wright. He just looks depressed and lost within himself. Something isn't 'wright' with his posture. Looks like he could be going through some sort of mid-life crush on Shearer. Unprofessional

Or Wrighty is lowering himself on something phallic (maybe while thinking of Shearer)

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
I reckon it's so he can make a quick exit from the studio so he can meet his mates in the pub. Also he can avoid getting in a round with Shearer and having an argument about him getting one in, and avoid getting his ear bent by Ince about how he doesn't get a fair chance as a manager. Seems sensible to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here