Votes: 6 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Screenshot 2019-03-17 at 21.50.40.png

Group C requires your attention. Seven creatures all raring to go.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
I need to hear more about the entrants before casting my vote. The marketing and pre-fight hype and trash talk has been shocking so far this year.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I need to hear more about the entrants before casting my vote. The marketing and pre-fight hype and trash talk has been shocking so far this year.

Indeed. It appear BeIN Sports have taken the reins. No pre-match punditry and no doubt they'll just have a static camera showing the pitch at half time.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Midweek bounce. The croc is strolling through the group but it's touch and go for the remaining places.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
What the bejeesus is a geogemma barossi? Sounds like an Italian Lara Croft. So has potential...

Strain 121 (Geogemma barossii) is a single-celled microbe of the domain Archaea. First discovered 200 miles (320 km) off Puget Sound near a hydrothermal vent, it is a hyperthermophile, able to reproduce at 121 °C (250 °F), hence its name. It was (at the time of its discovery) the only known form of life that could tolerate such high temperatures. 130 °C (266 °F) is biostatic for Strain 121, meaning that although growth is halted, the archaeum remains viable, and can resume reproducing once it has been transferred to a cooler medium.

Hardest creature in the world. Show me any other nominee that would survive, let alone BREED, at 121C. If you doubt me, pour boiling water over your todger and add 21% more pain.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Right. I'm wading in on behalf of the Cape Buffalo. Or, as it known to the locals: 'the black death' or 'widow maker'.

This is the world's hardest creature competition. There are all kinds of hard beasts who hunt and kill but they do it because that's their instinct. They're carnivores so have to kill to eat. Cape Buffalo's are basically cows. They eat grass. They hunt nothing. Yet. Yet...

They are one of Africa's big five deadly animals. You pick on one of these mofo's you'd better be prepared because they will bring some nasty shit to the party. Killing humans? No problem. Tossing lions like pancakes? no problem. Fighting off crocodiles? No problem. You've hunted and wounded one? No problem. These hard ******** will ambush and attack you. The hunter becomes the hunted.

All this and they are grass eaters. Maybe if they ate some meat they'd calm down and be less head mental? Something for them to ruminate on...

Until then, steer clear of these aggro giving pain machines.

VOTE CAPE BUFFALO.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Hardest creature in the world. Show me any other nominee that would survive, let alone BREED, at 121C. If you doubt me, pour boiling water over your todger and add 21% more pain.

A classic WHC summary :)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

It's a bit like the FA cup - on the wane, although we'll all want a piece of this competition at the semi final stage.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here