Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jonathan Pearce BBC commentary

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yes you are right. Thought you ment Dunk lived in Hurst Rd which he doesn't. Misread your post

My fault.......lack of clarity of the start and end of Hurst Road....I’ve ran along there enough times (taking note over the years of Dunky’s ‘Grand Designs’ [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23])

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
As some who lives in Hurst Road , Hassocks, I can confirm that JP lives on Hurst Road. Dunky lives on Wickham Hill, Hurstpierpoint. Zoella lives right on the border so I can’t confirm which side she falls.

Respect. You’re in the wealth bracket with those three millionaires.

Nice to see the BBC licence fee pay for Pearce’s pad.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
[/B]

Which is more the nub of the matter ..it really was poorly directed ..the constant shots of groups of Millwall fans (probably only one Brighton) and then for example nearly missing the Duffy/Ryan cock up...JP was just the icing on the cake

I did like the shot of the train though, it reminded me of old-school BBC cricket coverage (TV and radio); you could almost hear Blowers or Johnners saying: "There's a train, South Eastern I believe, I wonder if that stops at Orpington? Most of the semi-fast ones do. Or is it a London one? Which way is it going? I didn't see it arrive, let's watch to see where it heads .... yes, it's heading off towards London, probably bound for Charing Cross via London Bridge and Waterloo East, is there any more of that chocolate cake left? Oh Millwall have scored. Well I think it's Millwall, are they in blue? Anyway the train's gone now."

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
[/B]

Which is more the nub of the matter ..it really was poorly directed ..the constant shots of groups of Millwall fans (probably only one Brighton) and then for example nearly missing the Duffy/Ryan cock up...JP was just the icing on the cake

The BEEB just can't do sport any longer. Sad but true. They are so out of practice having lost the rights to so many sports over the past couple of decades.

As for Pearce I believe he started out on radio and perhaps that is why, unlike great commentators like Motty, he doesn't know when to shut up and let the game speak for itself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here