Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Sian Massey

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
That just shows why she made the decision she did.

She wasn't in line with the last defender, so basically made the call against the wrong defender

She is basically in line with the last defender. The line which has been drawn is completely incorrect.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
She is basically in line with the last defender. The line which has been drawn is completely incorrect.

She's closer to the line of Montoya than #12 who is the last man though

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
She's closer to the line of Montoya than #12 who is the last man though

She looks a bit ahead of the 18 yard line, as does the last defender, whereas Montoya is just coming over it. It's not the best angle though and I can't be certain with that still. Perhaps she's in-between them.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
At the risk of opening myself up to massive amounts of ridicule, whats wrong with it?

It's parallel with the goal line and level with the back of the #12's head.

Well for starters, you have not taken into account the angle of the camera which in such an instance will always display the top half of a person as further along the background than they actually are. Put it this way - imagine his elbow is higher than it is, and then see how much further along the line you draw is.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Well for starters, you have not taken into account the angle of the camera which in such an instance will always display the top half of a person as further along the background than they actually are. Put it this way - imagine his elbow is higher than it is, and then see how much further along the line you draw is.

:ffsparr:

OK fair enough, still offside though!

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
This thread is rather embarrassing. When was the last time a male lino was got at for an extremely tight and not completely evidenced off side . . that didn't eventually affect a WIN?

...and then it being stated that he was only in the job because of being a man.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If Sian was a he instead of a she, this thread prob wouldn't exist. A bit like the one commenting on the physical appearance of the NZ PM. Just saying, like.

There isn't a 'thread about the physical appearance of the NZ pm' though, is there?

There's a thread PRAISING the NZ pm for the great job she's doing, with literally one shit post from one shit poster, commenting on her appearance, and being roundly shouted down? :shrug:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I won't comment on this thread as those on the left (the great majority on here I believe) won't like what I would probably have said.

You just leave that one hanging out there. Classic Trumpism.

To be honest, if what you've got to say is contesting whether the person running the line should have done better or you wish to suggest that they did the best job they could, nobody minds what you say.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
That just shows why she made the decision she did.

She wasn't in line with the last defender, so basically made the call against the wrong defender

this is the correct view.

offside.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here