Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Sian Massey

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Let’s for getting her gender for a minute.

****ing disgrace. Should not be anywhere near a game with the implications of today. She is utterly woeful. Hopefully the FA finally realise how poor she is and mercifully pull the plug on her doomed career.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Let’s for getting her gender for a minute.

****ing disgrace. Should not be anywhere near a game with the implications of today. She is utterly woeful. Hopefully the FA finally realise how poor she is and mercifully pull the plug on her doomed career.

There wouldn’t be any linos left if you had your way with everyone who made a wrong decision.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
A static defensive line against a fast moving overlapping player. A split second decision. It’s all very easy with the benefit of action replays. So hard to tell. That’s why VAR is needed.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
It was indeed on, but the run was so quick, she had an element doubt and I guess (possibly) bottled it. It was wrong, but VAR should have been in use and put that right - therein lies the biggest disgrace. The FA need to sort their shit out. Very nearly cost us today.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Wouldn’t pick her out as worse that the referee or other Lino. Heard even Jeans was saying referring was almost bias. Seems crowed got to them as much as anyone

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
It was on side

By some distance. Didn’t even need a second look on the replay.

Tough job though, but we did seem to be on the wrong end of a lot of key decisions.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I would say it was a tough one, given where she was standing the Millwall players were blind to her, as Locadia (I think it was) was in line with Montoya, from her viewpoint.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Has anyone got 'the' clip in question?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It looked onside from the normal camera angle at real speed so it was a really poor decision from her to flag for offside when 2 Millwall players were goalside of Montoya.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
1) It didn’t cost us anything
2) It aided the drama of the day.
3) I think I’ll concentrate on the positives.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yes it was, you have the luxury of slow motion action replay, the assistant referee didn’t. End of story, apart from to say that VAR would have sorted that out as there would have been no need for the assistant to flag.

Even at normal speed I thought that Montoya looked onside. I think that the timing of it , the last minute of extra time got to her.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here