Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs Away re-arranged to Tue. 23rd April @ 7:45pm

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
All of the five bought will be in top tier anyway, so I'm sure mine will be fine.

But this is a MASSIVE cock up on every level.

So totally unavoidable. Odd, because the ticket guys are normally so great.

It needs to be made completely clear whether those who have bought tickets who are entitled to them can keep them or whether ALL tickets will be cancelled and everybody has to re-purchase.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not true, they phoned me and asked if I minded being moved closer to the Brighton fans and didn't insist that I move, just thought that might be of interest to me. I moved, suited me just fine.

They did cancel a load in the home end. Maybe not yours, but loads were.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It’s an f ing disgrace.

Barber should lose his £0.xm bonus

Couldn’t run a......

What the f is the point in going to away games and building loyalty points and then miss out.

I didn't realise PB did everything and doesn't delegate stuff to managers, for example the manager of the ticket side

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It’s an f ing disgrace.

Barber should lose his £0.xm bonus

Couldn’t run a......

What the f is the point in going to away games and building loyalty points and then miss out.

Calm down. Nobody has missed out on anything, yet.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Just spoke to the ticket line and they said they are not on sale yet as the actual date has to be confirmed. The information about the 18th was on the basis that we didn't beat Millwall apparently!!!!

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
I didn't realise PB did everything and doesn't delegate stuff to managers, for example the manager of the ticket side

Yeah you’re absolutely right. The manager of the ticket office will get sacked and PB will continue to berate us for bottle tops. [emoji106][emoji106]

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Just spoke to the ticket line and they said they are not on sale yet as the actual date has to be confirmed. The information about the 18th was on the basis that we didn't beat Millwall apparently!!!!

It was showing as 23rd April.

It is never going to be 18th given we play Wolves on 20th

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
But you are missing the point, how do you know if your entitled to them. It only seems to sell to people that have a certain level of points anyway.

It would be more annoying to wait and find you were in the correct category.
I guess being able to purchase a ticket before the fixture has been announced is a bit of a giveaway.
They refunded the Chelsea tickets and had to re-purchase when they went on sale.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003

Yeah the TV Gods have some decisions to make. Sky could now drop our game at Spurs, BT could potentially pick it up. So although we know it'll be 23rd or 24th April I guess the club will want that confirmed before putting the tickets on sale. Personally I'd have thought the 23rd is more logical (as Man U vs Man City is on TV on the 24th) if its on TV.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I guess being able to purchase a ticket before the fixture has been announced is a bit of a giveaway.
They refunded the Chelsea tickets and had to re-purchase when they went on sale.

But they shouldn't have refunded, as everyone knew that the game was likely to be moved, and they still have yet to be put up for re-purchasing

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

But the point still stands, I have waited in the Q the system, it has let me pick my seats, it has let me assign friends and family it has taken my money. I am not going to stop that and say to myself its an error, I was more phew I have my tickets. The clubs info also gave the date and was up after I got back from the Millwall game.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Club made a mistake - offering tickets for a game not yet confirmed.

No one will miss out, they will refund the tickets and start again, like Chelsea.

Don't worry!

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
But the point still stands, I have waited in the Q the system, it has let me pick my seats, it has let me assign friends and family it has taken my money. I am not going to stop that and say to myself its an error, I was more phew I have my tickets. The clubs info also gave the date and was up after I got back from the Millwall game.

As long as they all have enough points, then you should all be fine.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I contacted supporter services and they replied and, with their agreement, below is the text of their response. This should clarify the situation. Mistakes happen, and, generally, don't think anyone can really complain about the service from the ticket team.

Good morning Drew,

An error was made this morning and an on sale for Tottenham did show for a brief time. However this shouldn’t have shown as no official communication has gone out from the club.

Due to our progression in the FA Cup there are multiple dates still in the offering of when this game could be played. Therefore you will receive a refund today and further information with regards to the correct date and time for on sale will be communicated in due course.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Just to clarify, I didn't actually buy a ticket so won't be getting a refund!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here