Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Three purchased, some red faces at the ticket office coming up

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hmm, will they now cancel the ones already sold or just those without the points needed

I remember similr happening before. They cancelled the tickets without the required points.

Jim in the West

NSC Patreon
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Hmm, will they now cancel the ones already sold or just those without the points needed

I think they will (legally) have to honour those sold....there's a contract of sale (can't remember all the legalities from my student days, but I can't see what legal reason the club would have for rescinding the sales already made)

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
Had mine in the basket but the transaction wasn't processed and then a message came up saying "tickets unexpectedly not available". Refreshed and now tickets aren't available at all. Shambles.

tubby

Aug 15, 2008
Hopefully they will sort it soon as I need to go out and am already late. However I have my priorities and will wait as long as =necessary no matter what grief I get for being late

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I remember similr happening before. They cancelled the tickets without the required points.

Only on sale for 10 minutes, not too many would have been sold so hopefully this time the club will honour all those that have been sold regardless of whether over the revised threshold whatever than is

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I think they will (legally) have to honour those sold....there's a contract of sale (can't remember all the legalities from my student days, but I can't see what legal reason the club would have for rescinding the sales already made)

Not sure they do, Fulham (I think) cancelled a load in the home end with BN postcodes

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Only on sale for 10 minutes, not too many would have been sold so hopefully this time the club will honour all those that have been sold regardless of whether over the revised threshold whatever than is

Says someone who doesn't have enough points....They should cancel them all and do it properly...

Jim in the West

NSC Patreon
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West

But in this case there was no points requirement? To be honest, it will probably depend how many have been sold this morning. If not many they will (for practical reasons) no doubt honour the sales already made. It's the club's c*ck up, after all.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Three purchased, some red faces at the ticket office coming up

Previous experience says they will just cancel them and issue refunds.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Shame they aren't print at home tickets, would be a lot harder to not honour them then.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
My credit card has been billed, but no email confirmation. Had a message on screen saying there had been an error in the transaction after I had been through the credit card payment process

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here