Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The will will give city a game won't we thread?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It's time for someone to tell the players to be selfish with their careers. Yes or no, do you want to win the FA Cup?

Of course you ****ing do! So play like it from the start, not when you're 2-0 down because City won't back off and their goalkeeper won't throw one in his own net. There's no room for error against them but we've got a team capable of winning the game. 100% we can keep a clean sheet against them and score a goal. But we have to believe, and we have to play with the purpose, desire and quality we showed at 0-2 today. From the start.

And be selfish. Do it for yourselves, and by association, we'll all be pretty pleased. :albion2:

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
We will have to spend the vast majority of the 90 or potentially 120 minutes defending our box if we are to have any chance of winning that game. It won’t be pretty.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I don't get all this. Any of the teams would be a tough opponent in an FA Cup Semi final, not just Man City.

Let's just see what happens...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
If we are safe from relegation by the time the semi arrives ( should be safe by then) we can have a right good go at this.
Citeh have a massive CL fixture soon after the semi and trying to win on all fronts will be extremely tough for them.
I can’t see them winning all 4 competitions so something will give.......let’s just hope it’ll be the FACUP

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If we are safe from relegation by the time the semi arrives ( should be safe by then) we can have a right good go at this.
Citeh have a massive CL fixture soon after the semi and trying to win on all fronts will be extremely tough for them.
I can’t see them winning all 4 competitions so something will give.......let’s just hope it’ll be the FACUP
We only have the Southampton game before the semi final. If we lose that we can't quite say we are safe.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
CH sides do well against the top 6 teams. None of them have slaughtered us. One off game at Wembley, we're not favorites but we have a fighting chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here