Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] When Solly March scored...

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Virgo v Swindon, Ulloa v Forest, Oatway v Palace, Wilkins v Ipswich, Barnes v Dagenham - March v Milwall was right up there with the very best of them.

McShane vs Palace was good as well but for me the Virgo goal against Swindon will take a lot of beating.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Haven't celebrated as much since....er last week at Selhurst. Got more bruises from piling over the seats at Palace when Knocky scored, so that wins for me :lolol::lolol::lolol:
Glad we've got a week off next week.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Haven't celebrated as much since....er last week at Selhurst. Got more bruises from piling over the seats at Palace when Knocky scored, so that wins for me :lolol::lolol::lolol:

I would agree that was marginally better ot was like being on terracing... glad i did n't go forward at the Millwall game as i was stood over one of the walkways.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Still buzzing and will celebrate all over again tomorrow when I watch the recording (I may fast forward past the first 85 minutes)

I wouldn't mind seeing their second goal again to see if the handball in the build up to it (right in front of the ref) was as blatant as it appeared in real time, as it wasn't mentioned at all by the commentary or pundits.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Never quite seen anything like it in my local. The whole place went batshit mental.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I was watching at home and managed to kick the solid wooden leg of the table in front when I jumped up for Solly's goal.

My toe is currently an interesting shade of purple, not that I could care less obviously.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Its been a special month for Albion memories...

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Is that Dale Stephens for them?! Forgot that. HA

Yes, he was with Oldham from 2008-2011 with a couple of loan spells in 2009 and a short spell at Southampton in March 2011, meaning he was on the bench for Saints in the game at Withdean where Adkins was trying to keep up.

Thanks Wikipedia.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I was in a toilet cubicle in Cancun bus station, listening on Seagulls player. Think I scared the bejesus out of a few unsuspecting Mexicans :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here