Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] When Solly March scored...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think my celebration is still echoing around the alps. Scared the shit out of the couple who'd just got back to the chalet :eek:

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Jumped off the sofa shouting and scared the shit out of my 9 month old son who cried his eyes out, he'll understand in a few years time :albion2:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I’d got as far as the seat nearest the exit, couldn’t bring myself to leave though fortunately.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I can't jump around these days so I clap very loudly. Today it was very loud and long. Given the tranquility of these parts I guess this unexplained local noise will appear in the parish news.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Jumped off the sofa shouting and scared the shit out of my 9 month old son who cried his eyes out, he'll understand in a few years time :albion2:

Almost exactly the same, only he's 13 months old. Fortunately he didn't cry but he looked worried and confused. Understandable.

Virgo v Swindon, Ulloa v Forest, Oatway v Palace, Wilkins v Ipswich, Barnes v Dagenham - March v Milwall was right up there with the very best of them.
Going back a bit, Wardy's equaliser in the FLC 5th Round at Forest 40 years ago this season. The scenes could be best described as
Pandemonium.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I’m with the OP, it was absolute carnage, people tumbling down seats and aisle (bloody steep stand!). Up there with some of THE very best goal celebrations experiences in nearly 40 years. I was exhausted! Now home and my voice tomorrow will sound like Deirdre Barlow after 60 fags. What a day. It had it all. I’m knackered, absolutely knackered so god knows how the players feel!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Absolutely unbelievable scenes in the away end. I was next to wall. Who were so fired up giving it the big one. Gay jibes , wanker hand movements , slit throats the usual. They were rinsing us at about 86 minutes ....I have never seen fans go so mental when they scored.amazing atmosphere.

But for Solly's goal. My word. I saw bundles , men, women and children. People jumping on total strangers. Incredible goading of Millwall thugs . That celebration is one of my favourite of all time. From complete despair to utter jubilation within about 5 minutes......and the Millwall fans faces after that went in.......WOW.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
The second goal by Locardia was an excellent poachers goal and being on side should have been the match winner

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’m with the OP, it was absolute carnage, people tumbling down seats and aisle (bloody steep stand!). Up there with some of THE very best goal celebrations experiences in nearly 40 years. I was exhausted! Now home and my voice tomorrow will sound like Deirdre Barlow after 60 fags. What a day. It had it all. I’m knackered, absolutely knackered so god knows how the players feel!

From afar, the Albion fans were amazing for the full two hours plus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here