Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly March

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Have to give Solly a thread of his own, absolutely brilliant today! Completely changed the game once he came on, driving at their fullback and injected much needed urgency which we seemed to lack throughout the game before his arrival. Definitely made a case for himself to start the next league game, but great to see his development; he really took the game by the scruff of the neck.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Changed the game.

I will bet my life on him starting against Southampton in place of Ali, who was anonoymous today.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Have to give Solly a thread of his own, absolutely brilliant today- completely changed the game once he came on, driving at their fullback and much needed urgency which we seemed to lack throughout the game before he came on. Definitely made a case for himself to start the next league game, but great to see his development where he can really take a game by the scruff of the neck.

Instantly muted them when he came on, changed the complexion of the game, on his day he is outstanding and his performance got us to Wembley, take a bow, you were excellent!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
The best substitute performance I've seen for a very long time.

It helped that he was up against tired legs - but every time he got the ball something happened, it won us the match.

agreed. Best sub performance since we beat Birmingham away in the Championship. I can't remember who it was who came on but similar to today, he completely changed the game.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Game changer today.

Strong, quick witted and incisive.
everything he is often wrongly accused of not being.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Made all the difference. I was pleased to see AK starting but he seemed more intent on another glory-goal today. :(

Solly played for the team, very well - and got the results.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Very similar from Solly to Brum away when Murray hit that last minute winner.

Not going to flame Ali, he was good last week. Great to have fit options.

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Yup I thought although it was a poor performance overall we did o.k........very difficult place to win.....we did well.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
On another day the keeper catches the free kick and the boo boys berate March for a poor effort. That's football.

However the keeper fluffs it, Sollly then buries his pen and minutes later he's going to Wembley.

I maintain that Solly is an important squad player and I fancy if Chris ever moved on he'd be back in for Solly because he gives a manager so many options.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
On another day the keeper catches the free kick and the boo boys berate March for a poor effort. That's football.

However the keeper fluffs it, Sollly then buries his pen and minutes later he's going to Wembley.

I maintain that Solly is an important squad player and I fancy if Chris ever moved on he'd be back in for Solly because he gives a manager so many options.

and on another day we would have got a penalty, their first goal was disallowed for a foul on Murray and a free kick was given for handball in the build up to their second goal !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here