Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Let's start the ticket binfest

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Because Wembley is their home ground at the moment and when they bought their ST and I am not sure about the conditions. Ir a prestige game was played at The Amex would you expect to be offered the chance to buy your seat? Giving the Spurs STH the chance to buy theirs, for 1 of the 2 games, wouldnt inhibit the number the clubs taking part get, just the FA hangers on.
Yeah Spurs STHs also get first refusal on Spice Girls tickets as well.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I think people are properly underestimating this.

Didn't we take upwards of 30-35k to Cardiff 15 years ago? Since then we play in a proper stadium, with 23k season ticket holders, some apparent high k's on the waiting list, probably another 10k people with some sort of purchase history including half a generation of kids that are now proud to be Albion fans for the first time in my lifetime.

I genuinely think we could sell 45k so at some point once the Season ticket holders get their priority, there is gonna be a binfest...

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

I went to Cardiff in 2004 as a white member and qued for 4 hours from memory

This time round as a bronze member I am not so sure (3 years worth of season tickets at the Amex seem to have been wiped out on loyalty points (only have 16 points now (started a family) and now sit as a bronze with 6,000 a head of me)

I am still linked to my original group online who are all season tickets. At this stage I am unsure if they can purchase one for me so we can all sit together other I assume I will have to buy a single as bronze if they become available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
I think people are properly underestimating this.

Didn't we take upwards of 30-35k to Cardiff 15 years ago? Since then we play in a proper stadium, with 23k season ticket holders, some apparent high k's on the waiting list, probably another 10k people with some sort of purchase history including half a generation of kids that are now proud to be Albion fans for the first time in my lifetime.

I genuinely think we could sell 45k so at some point once the Season ticket holders get their priority, there is gonna be a binfest...

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk
This.

Amazing that people think sales of tickets to a game in Wales 15 years ago are relevant.

Season tickets and members are fine. Anyone else? Nah.

Expect Barber to be flogging the 30 quid membership later today so people can 'guarantee their seat'

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
We couldn't sell out Huddersfield at home a few weeks ago, a game that was vital in our survival quest.

So, if you didn't attend that game then you shouldn't be allowed to go to Wembley. Paul Barber to personally interview, at length, all those who missed Huddersfield but would like to go to Wembley.

I'll start practicing my contrition :down: be easy on me Paul

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Not due home till April 7th, I've asked my reliever to come back earlier, on the 5th in Dubrovnik Even willing to pay for flights!
I was at the SF in 83 then at sea for the final. The thought of missing out on Wembley again is killing me. :(

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
How many could we sell if we were give unlimited tickets?

Worth keeping in mind the game falls at the start of the school holidays, will have some impact

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
That would be so old school! Remember the huge queues down Queens Road for 2004 play off final tickets

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Indeed, and we didn’t sell that out either, great PR from DK.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What is the price of the tickets?
Category 1 - £80

Category 2 - £65

Category 3 £45

Category 4 £30

Juniors under 20 and seniors 65 or over will receive a £10 discount from the full adult ticket price

I wonder if we will get access to hospitality tickets as well as the regular seats? Did this happen previously?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
In all seriousness, it is a semi final, not a final where every team that enters gets tickets. Where do the 26000 tickets go?

They are on sale with StubHub, as are tickets for the Final.

That's modern football for you. ££££££££££ all the way, and :censored: the fans.

I wonder if we will get access to hospitality tickets as well as the regular seats? Did this happen previously?

Not all seats in the hospitality areas are sold to Club Wembley so it's very possible some will be made available, just as we always have 1901 tickets for game by game basis. Also current Club Wembley holders can list their seats for sale on something like a Wembley exchange if they won't be attending. They are free to price these as they wish. I know seats for a Man U v Arsenal like cup final they can be approaching 4 figures (and sell) They would be a fraction of that for our game and might not sell

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I suppose ours is a fairly unusual case as this is our first time at Wembley in a long long time, and our first time at the new version. In stark contrast to Manchester City who have been countless times in recent years.

Looking at the attendances for both semis last season;

Man U v Spurs - 84,667
Chelsea v Saints - 73,416

5000 empty seats and over 16,500 empty seats respectively.

I will make the bold prediction now that everyone who wants to go will be able to.

The dilemma I am having with myself already is when do I buy my ticket whilst keeping in mind who I want to sit with. My brother and I are season ticket holders, but I will want to get tickets for at least 3 others who I will want to sit with who are not ST holders. Do we wait and chance it? Or get 2 tickets initially and get the other 3 as close as possible to our seats....

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
The dilemma I am having with myself already is when do I buy my ticket whilst keeping in mind who I want to sit with. My brother and I are season ticket holders, but I will want to get tickets for at least 3 others who I will want to sit with who are not ST holders. Do we wait and chance it? Or get 2 tickets initially and get the other 3 as close as possible to our seats....

This is my problem too as I expect it will be for many. I can't think of any way that the club can accommodate it. I suspect we will have to buy our own tickets (with F&F) of the same level and then wait until the next tranche. In my case my kids want to go but only have a purchase history. I can't really wait for what is pretty well general sale in the hope of getting 4 together

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here