Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Let's start the ticket binfest

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Can’t help you then, I’m a ST holder and when I log in I see name and fan number in brackets and then my points next to that. Both boys are YS plus members and that’s exactly where I see theirs too..

Very odd. Cheers anyway.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Does anyone remember the play-off final Binfest for tickets? There was a huge queue at Withdean, and in the end we didn't sell out :lolol:

Precisely. I hope we do the same so makes easier to sit with friends etc. There will be more than enough to go round with 45k each and City almost certainly won’t sell out their allocation meaning any Brighton fan who wants to go will be able to. Chill everyone, we’ll all get in.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
I think people are properly underestimating this.

Didn't we take upwards of 30-35k to Cardiff 15 years ago? Since then we play in a proper stadium, with 23k season ticket holders, some apparent high k's on the waiting list, probably another 10k people with some sort of purchase history including half a generation of kids that are now proud to be Albion fans for the first time in my lifetime.

I genuinely think we could sell 45k so at some point once the Season ticket holders get their priority, there is gonna be a binfest...

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
All STH's and Bronze members who want tickets should get them. After that, well, that won't affect 90% of us.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We couldn't sell out Huddersfield at home a few weeks ago, a game that was vital in our survival quest.

So, if you didn't attend that game then you shouldn't be allowed to go to Wembley. Paul Barber to personally interview, at length, all those who missed Huddersfield but would like to go to Wembley.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Will they open the upper tier?

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
It's alright, Man City won't sell their allocation so we'll get a few more.

City are back at Wembley 3 days later on the Tuesday to play Spurs in the first leg of the Champions League so that will be an expensive few days for their die hard fans - hopefully they’ll rest a few players for our game as surely the CL will take priority !

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
City are back at Wembley 3 days later on the Tuesday to play Spurs in the first leg of the Champions League so that will be an expensive few days for their die hard fans - hopefully they’ll rest a few players for our game as surely the CL will take priority !

Back in London, maybe, but not at Wembley....

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Because Wembley is their home ground at the moment and when they bought their ST and I am not sure about the conditions. Ir a prestige game was played at The Amex would you expect to be offered the chance to buy your seat? Giving the Spurs STH the chance to buy theirs, for 1 of the 2 games, wouldnt inhibit the number the clubs taking part get, just the FA hangers on.

You're mad

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
There will still be some left for those who are not even members. Just a limited choice of seats when it hits general sale

33K each club

Tickets ranging from £30 to £80

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
What is the price of the tickets?
Category 1 - £80

Category 2 - £65

Category 3 £45

Category 4 £30

Juniors under 20 and seniors 65 or over will receive a £10 discount from the full adult ticket price

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Plenty of foam hands and foil cups clambering for the tickets but should be plenty, even for the ‘Can I have your shirt you rich ****’
loyalists.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
What is the price of the tickets?
Category 1 - £80

Category 2 - £65

Category 3 £45

Category 4 £30

Juniors under 20 and seniors 65 or over will receive a £10 discount from the full adult ticket price

Generous to the yoof and wrinklies ???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here