Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Let's start the ticket binfest

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
How can a stadium that holds 90000 justify an allocation of 32000 to each team?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Assume all ST holders will be offered one so that 23k gone waiting list loyalty points next scenario after that a binfest for the rest

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
In all seriousness, it is a semi final, not a final where every team that enters gets tickets. Where do the 26000 tickets go?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Saturday 17.30 kick-off, any fan who has an attendance history and who wants to go to the game will get a ticket.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Well I’m away skiing and was hoping for a Sunday 4pm k.o. to make a dash from the airport but not to be. So that’s 3 STH’s out :moo:

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I've shirked every FA Cup match thus far and (obviously) want to go BUT it should be managed in such a way that people who have bought a ticket to any FA Cup game this season should be given first priority.

No way in hell should I be able to snaggle a ticket at the expense of someone who has gone to every other cup game.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I've shirked every FA Cup match thus far and (obviously) want to go BUT it should be managed in such a way that people who have bought a ticket to any FA Cup game this season should be given first priority.

No way in hell should I be able to snaggle a ticket at the expense of someone who has gone to every other cup game.

I’d imagine almost everyone that falls into that category will be a STH anyway.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
How can a stadium that holds 90000 justify an allocation of 32000 to each team?

because FA cup so tons of tickets to FA affilliates. wait till see the allocation for the final which will be few thousand less.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I’d imagine almost everyone that falls into that category will be a STH anyway.

Yeah I think it'll be 30-35k each team anyway which will more than cover STH plus anyone who has gone to games this season. It'd just be unfairness of the highest order if a #gloryhunter like me got to go to the semi's and someone who went to Millwall today couldn't, for whatever reason.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Yeah I think it'll be 30-35k each team anyway which will more than cover STH plus anyone who has gone to games this season. It'd just be unfairness of the highest order if a #gloryhunter like me got to go to the semi's and someone who went to Millwall today couldn't, for whatever reason.

I can’t think of a scenario where someone was able to get a ticket for today but not be able to get one for the semi final assuming 30,000 tickets.....

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
So how many “can you get me a ticket” pleading messages have we all had. I’m on three, though one was my wife :lolol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here