Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Let's start the ticket binfest

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You're right, it won't happen, because it is totally illogical! It only needs 50% of STHs to buy only one extra ticket and our allocation is gone. If the first 8k STHs all bought the 4 tickets then you would have non STHs getting tickets (possibly people with no purchase history) and potentially 15k STHs missing out. Your idea is crackers, thank god you don't run the club!!

I think anyone who left before 90 mins on Sunday should be barred from attending the semi.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
In addition to the foam hands, needs an obligatory dress code

View attachment 106104

We didn't deserve to win, dressed like that. First time I saw that kit my first thought was "I'll have a large G and T please. And could you give the table a wipe?".

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I think anyone who left before 90 mins on Sunday should be barred from attending the semi.

At 2-0 down, I took my toolbox to the garage in a huff, left my 8 year old on the sofa crying about the deficit (he's young, he will learn the hard way) & had a go at the wife who started questioning me about ''tea'' before starting to watch the game again a few minutes later. Hopefully Barber hasn't seen a webcam of the incident to stop me coming for my half hearted support.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Need a poll for issues tomorrow onwards.

Queue, can't buy for friends, F&F have disappeared, enough points but can't buy, site crashed, card rejected, seats together gone, slow, booking fee.

Barbs OUT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here