Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Let's start the ticket binfest

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
So how many “can you get me a ticket” pleading messages have we all had. I’m on three, though one was my wife :lolol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just the one who claims that each ST can buy 4 tickets [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
That would be so old school! Remember the huge queues down Queens Road for 2004 play off final tickets

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk
Guess you didn't get any then as that was the game where you bought them at Withdean.

stewardxxx

Oct 7, 2008
Brighton
So what do we reckon the priorities for on sale will be?

STH
People with X points
STH Additional Tickets
Members
General Sale

(pretty sure I have got the order wrong so feel free to correct me)

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
A bit of history

Saturday’s fixture on 12 April, which kicks-off at 5pm, will see The FA Cup holders Wigan Athletic given an allocation of 22,807 while Arsenal receive 42,882.

The Latics’ allocation has been mutually agreed between the club and The FA and is based on their supporter numbers at last season’s FA Cup Semi-Final and Final, plus the Community Shield in August.

The following day sees Hull City receive 32,011 tickets while Sheffield United have been given an allocation of 31,796.

Each of the four clubs will be allocated approximately 32,000 tickets for their own supporters.

SAINTS have been handed 33,411 tickets in the West End of Wembley Stadium for the FA Cup semi-final against Chelsea next month.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
So what do we reckon the priorities for on sale will be?

STH
People with X points
STH Additional Tickets
Members
General Sale

(pretty sure I have got the order wrong so feel free to correct me)

I think you should have also been born within 6 miles of the RSCH, and own a Brighton and Hove Monopoly game, to get priority.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
In all seriousness, Im a season ticket holder and go to every home match with a bunch of mates and we’ll all be going, my 12 year old son is just a member and is desperate to go. He’s not going to get one is he? The dilemma I face is to hold off when they become available to me and wait till he may be eligible but I fear I may miss out myself if I do that (selfish perhaps but...)
Thoughts? Cheers.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont want a ticket as I will watch it on TV. Every time we have been at Wembley I have attended and we lost so hopefully me not going will allow a casual to take my place and perhaps watch us win.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I dont want a ticket as I will watch it on TV. Every time we have been at Wembley I have attended and we lost so hopefully me not going will allow a casual to take my place and perhaps watch us win.

Did you go to final in Wales ?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
A bit of history

Saturday’s fixture on 12 April, which kicks-off at 5pm, will see The FA Cup holders Wigan Athletic given an allocation of 22,807 while Arsenal receive 42,882.

The Latics’ allocation has been mutually agreed between the club and The FA and is based on their supporter numbers at last season’s FA Cup Semi-Final and Final, plus the Community Shield in August.

The following day sees Hull City receive 32,011 tickets while Sheffield United have been given an allocation of 31,796.

Each of the four clubs will be allocated approximately 32,000 tickets for their own supporters.

SAINTS have been handed 33,411 tickets in the West End of Wembley Stadium for the FA Cup semi-final against Chelsea next month.

What about prices ?

Also it’s against City - where all the softer fan base will be expecting us to do a Burton Albion. Don’t really see a desperate scramble

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
True story - I was forced to play B&H Monopoly this afternoon, missing the first 90 minutes of the game. I deserve tickets.

Not a fan then are you. You should have been squirming with the rest of us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here