Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia's semi

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As he singlehandedly got us there, I assume all the haters will be boycotting the trip to Wembley. :lolol: :jester:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
think March had somthing to do with it, not just the moments before but generally gave more umph once he came on.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Locadia apart from his goal played well.....he is very good at shielding the ball and is a threat, he gets some bad shit on here.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Boom!!!!!

jurgen.jpg

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
He played well. Kept the ball well in possession and scored TWO great goals.

Fair play lad.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Let's us remember his goal helped us to a semi........more than Muzza's penalty miss....knockys cameo performance......Montoya's sketchy performance.....the ref and linelady awful performance.......whats not to like......all packed into a few minutes. Give him some credit Please :bowdown:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Locadia is still a donkey and not fit to lace Ashley Barnes' boots. And you remain a piss-poor judge of a player.

Ashley did a brilliant twist, turn & shoot at Bournemouth, but he had more space and fewer players around him than Locadia's superb effort today.
Both his & March's goals were Premier League class.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Ashley did a brilliant twist, turn & shoot at Bournemouth, but he had more space and fewer players around him than Locadia's superb effort today.
Both his & March's goals were Premier League class.

Locadia's goal was brilliant and something I hope we can see more of. I don't have much confidence that he'll ever be a big player for us, but I hope to be proved wrong.

March's goal was a miss-hit cross. But he was brilliant with his direct running and creativity when he came on and deserves the most credit for our comeback, I think. He did what AK could not do today. Of course, easier to do when you get subbed on against a tiring defence, but we have seen quite a bit of that from him in the past, and I hope he can become even more consistent with that type of play (he's already a lot more consistent than he was last season I think).

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Locadia is still a donkey and not fit to lace Ashley Barnes' boots. And you remain a piss-poor judge of a player.
Correct. Then again, 3 games ago you said something like "our scattergun approach to player recruitment has been an abject failure"

That's not looking so clever after six points and a cup semi appearance either.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here