hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
He believes.

dunk3.jpg

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
March and Locadia all day long with Andone down the middle and Glenn on the bench .

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Love the confidence. Last time we got to the final, we beat City en route.

Do you think we will be relegated, or is that a silly question?

Ask me again in 8 weeks!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I thought those ticket holders had their seats regardless. Are you saying they only have them for the semis?

Probably asked scores of times already but what will be the likeley allocation ... 30,000?

Around 30k yes. What I meant by the middle tier/corporate, they are taken whatever, not necessarily by football supporters or fans of BHA or Man City. These are hired out per season generally for England games but they cover the whole year. So the two sets of fans get bottom and top tiers. The FA will take around 15k tickets for the semi.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’m quite gutted about the draw but then thinking about it if and it’s a huge outside if we were to win it we’d prob have got them in the final anyway so doesn’t overly matter. Should be a good day out and a great few weeks for the Albion.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
City play Spurs on Tuesday 9th April in the Champions League QF 1st leg.

If we play City on Saturday 6th April (3 days earlier), I wonder what sort of side they'd put out.

They might just have their minds on other matters.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As the game wore on I had to use breaks in play etc to cook a quite spectacular roast pork for tea.

It'll be a tough new tradition to maintain at Wembley.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Around 30k yes. What I meant by the middle tier/corporate, they are taken whatever, not necessarily by football supporters or fans of BHA or Man City. These are hired out per season generally for England games but they cover the whole year. So the two sets of fans get bottom and top tiers. The FA will take around 15k tickets for the semi.

Yes that's what I thought (top and bottom)

Interestingly, looking at last years semi's it says (on Wiki) attendance on Sat was 84,000 and Sunday 73,000 ... can't really get my head round that surely it would be sold out for both?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yes that's what I thought (top and bottom)

Interestingly, looking at last years semi's it says (on Wiki) attendance on Sat was 84,000 and Sunday 73,000 ... can't really get my head round that surely it would be sold out for both?

That, I can't answer. Evening KO's are generally reduced by around 10k at Wembley, but that's all I know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here