Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So we are going to play City at Wembley

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Anyone can beat anyone over 90 minutes.

It's very unlikely - but this is the FA Cup. Anything can happen.

Bring it on!

There is a certain comfort in being the underdog, one we are used to.

Imagine we were playing Wolves - only to lose and see them play Watford in the final - that would have been the worst case scenario.

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
There is a certain comfort in being the underdog, one we are used to.

Imagine we were playing Wolves - only to lose and see them play Watford in the final - that would have been the worst case scenario.

Agree - imagine say Watford in the semis and losing to 'soft' opposition. It would mentally be with us for years and one below but akin to 'And Smith must score'

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
81A65295-3F67-46BC-8F3D-3913EA86BB02.jpeg

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Less probably 50% that the FA will take. Must be the only reason semis are played at Wembley.

#wembleyforfinalsonly

They will take around 45% in the final, not the semi's. Will be more around 15%, as it is the middle tier is season ticket holders anyway (although I don't think that counts for Spurs games).

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
A friend of mine, (a Leeds fan, but bear with me) has called every round of ours correctly, says it will be a Brighton v Wolves final.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I bet every City player and supporter are absolutely bricking it now they realise they've got to face the Mighty BHA in a Wembley semi.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
They will take around 45% in the final, not the semi's. Will be more around 15%, as it is the middle tier is season ticket holders anyway (although I don't think that counts for Spurs games).

I thought those ticket holders had their seats regardless. Are you saying they only have them for the semis?

Probably asked scores of times already but what will be the likeley allocation ... 30,000?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
And if it goes to penalties...

ryan.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here