Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jahanbakhsh

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Ali didn't play well today but Romeo played really well against him. AJ is an excellent player and once he clicks people will see it. Loads wrote off Locadia and for me I'm on the fence with him butif it wasn't for Locadia today Brighton would be out the cup. He linked up the midfield with the attack when he came on so what you have is inconsistent players. Not bad players

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The bottom line is he hasn't got the pace we desperately need.

That said, he now knows the system, he was very involved for the first 20 mins and looks like a decent bench option against a tiring defence.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
He’s not shit, but I don’t think he has experienced this sort of game before. He needs to change his mindset, and realise that he has to work harder.

Agreed. Close ups of Millwall players winding him up, pulling his hair and it got to him.

Not knocking him, but wish he’d try and take on the player rather than cut back all the time. Have a go son.

Absolutely this. Feel like he plays within himself or exactly to the letter of CH instructions. Wingers need to be encouraged to express themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Shouldn’t be anywhere near the starting 11 on current form. Must do better.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
It's funny because I thought a wet & windy afternoon at the Den vs Millwall would be right up his street.

:moo:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Agreed. Close ups of Millwall players winding him up, pulling his hair and it got to him.

Absolutely this. Feel like he plays within himself or exactly to the letter of CH instructions. Wingers need to be encouraged to express themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovely to see that cntish gamesmanship and the disgraceful assault on Dunk’s calf/achilles, couldn’t prevent an FAC exit.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Ali didn't play well today but Romeo played really well against him. AJ is an excellent player and once he clicks people will see it. Loads wrote off Locadia and for me I'm on the fence with him butif it wasn't for Locadia today Brighton would be out the cup. He linked up the midfield with the attack when he came on so what you have is inconsistent players. Not bad players

Hear what you're saying, but I think whilst we remain a little bit bargain basement in terms of PL, what we have 'invested' in them is fairly significant for us, and it is not unreasonable to expect a little more from both players.

At the moment I'm on the fence for both of them.....

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Hear what you're saying, but I think whilst we remain a little bit bargain basement in terms of PL, what we have 'invested' in them is fairly significant for us, and it is not unreasonable to expect a little more from both players.

At the moment I'm on the fence for both of them.....

We definitely need an injection of quality to the first team this summer, to ease us out of these season-long relegation battles and to make us more competitive away from home,

LVGull

May 13, 2016
We definitely need an injection of quality to the first team this summer, to ease us out of these season-long relegation battles and to make us more competitive away from home,

We need a clear out and injection of 4x quality players. If we can dominate midfield, and attack more. Naturally our big signings will have more opportunities. Spend £100m and focus on two quality midfielders, 1x striker and 1x defender.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We need a clear out and injection of 4x quality players. If we can dominate midfield, and attack more. Naturally our big signings will have more opportunities. Spend £100m and focus on two quality midfielders, 1x striker and 1x defender.

I dont think that we need a defender as the 4 today are more than adequate for our position in the Premier League perhaps if we reach the top 6 it may be different but at the moment they are ok.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here