Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jahanbakhsh

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
He’s not shit, but I don’t think he has experienced this sort of game before. He needs to change his mindset, and realise that he has to work harder.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
A killer right foot, but so obviously looking to turn onto it that he's tackled every time. Needs to strengthen his left foot so that it's not just something to stand on.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Looked the most skillful player on the pitch today so far, tbh.

In fact, thinking about it, he's never looked shit. Not quite sure what the OP is basing that particular opinion on.

Just needs a decent run of games.

In this match, he couldn’t lace AK’s boots. AK has been tireless in his work rate, and creative driving forward.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If he was the best in holland, how amazingly shit Dutch football must be

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
A right winger being played out of position to the benefit of nobody.

The man is class, right him off if you want, but you'll regret it. When he plays in his natural position, you'll see. Knockaert isn't doing anything either, if I had my way they'd swap for a long period of time in this second half and if it's not working, Izquierdo to come on for Knockaert and let's actually try some natural balance to our play for a change.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He’s not shit, but I don’t think he has experienced this sort of game before. He needs to change his mindset, and realise that he has to work harder.

Yeah you're right Ali certainly wouldn't have experienced anything like Millwall v Brighton before. : rolleyes:

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
A right winger being played out of position to the benefit of nobody.

The man is class, right him off if you want, but you'll regret it. When he plays in his natural position, you'll see. Knockaert isn't doing anything either, if I had my way they'd swap for a long period of time in this second half and if it's not working, Izquierdo to come on for Knockaert and let's actually try some natural balance to our play for a change.

Correct.

AK extremely frustrating today too.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Correct.

AK extremely frustrating today too.

I am so annoyed that we're yet to see Ali J play in his natural position in favour of Knockaert who, wondergoal at Palace aside, really has done nothing to justify it.

We're throwing away a wonderful opportunity to get into a semi final here, but it's an away game and we're established as being shit away from home. It's not going to change.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Once he went off we have quickly conceaded 2 goals. Maybe he is better than we give him credit for

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here