Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] WTF is going on here?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm usually sceptical of articles like this. It's not always based in fact, and on the rare occasion it is, it's only partial fact. That scepticism increases when the source of the story has the reliability of the daily mail.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
My bad. I wouldn't use it to line my sons budgie cage. Let my guard down there. Let NSC down, let my family down, but most of all, let myself down. *Hangs head in shame*

punish:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ily-care-parents-didnt-want-changing-sex.html

Just checked, and it's not April 1st. I don't know where to start with this one. :shrug:

It is an issue difficult to understand, but if we look at it as a young person that is not able to get on with Family because of the young persons behaviour/aspirations whatever, then there is a case for finding a different environment for that young person. It would depend on the level of distress to the young person, whatever the cause of the disagreement.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
To save people clicking..

aaaaa.jpeg

Now... if it had been the Daily Sport...

The headline would then have been : Bird, 19, who identifies as a right sort is taken from her family and put into care after telling agencies her parents 'didn't want her doing topless'

Both newspapers do carry about the same level of journalistic accuracy though, in fairness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here