[Albion] Millwall vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Just caught the Virgo commentary on the BT Sport Highlights show. After Locadia's goal, "I don't think they've got another chance in them" or something like that. Virgs of all people should have known better! :lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If you’ve got a season ticket pretty sure you’ll get one. Last year both teams got 28000 tickets.

Looking back online, the FA allocate 33,000 per club for semi finals (28,000 for finals).

Which is great news, as every Albion fan wanting a ticket will get one. Especially with so many fans being abroad for the Easter school holidays according to another thread, and people not bothering due to the cost/hassle of getting to NW London.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Looking back online, the FA allocate 33,000 per club for semi finals (28,000 for finals).

Which is great news, as every Albion fan wanting a ticket will get one. Especially with so many fans being abroad for the Easter school holidays according to another thread, and people not bothering due to the cost/hassle of getting to NW London.

... and all those who don't care about the Cup and wanted us to get knocked out in the 3rd Round.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
... and all those who don't care about the Cup and wanted us to get knocked out in the 3rd Round.

Indeed. A POX on them, when they now snaffle Wembley tickets ahead of people who actually care and respect for this great Cup.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Incidentally, can somebody please link to the Palace forum thread, that was running while we were 2-0 down. I'm sure it will make amusing reading.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Come on, it wouldn't have been any different on here to be fair

Yeah I know.....but we WON, and beat THEM twice...and they HATE it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

‘Glad we aren’t in the semis’........okay mate [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Yeah I know.....but we WON, and beat THEM twice...and they HATE it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

‘Glad we aren’t in the semis’........okay mate [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I thought the rivalry was dead according to them ? You only have to read that thread.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Just read through this thread.

Usual suspects with their keyboard sofa kneejerkery when we were behind. You know who you are.

UTA. Keep The Faith.

With respect PG were you keeping the faith at 2-0 down. I’ve not read the whole thread mind.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Just caught the Virgo commentary on the BT Sport Highlights show. After Locadia's goal, "I don't think they've got another chance in them" or something like that. Virgs of all people should have known better! :lolol:

I think Virgo is a piss poor anyliser. I sometimes think he is a tad jealous of what this club has become.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here