Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The New Zealand PM

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I don't remember all these people/politicians saying anything a short while back when a church was blown up in the Phillipines killing a lot of people. Seems in 2019 to get people up in arms and outraged you need to capture it on video.

PM of New Zealand in saying things about one of New Zealand's darkest days shock!
You fool.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Wasn't she the person who the other day referred to the majority of New Zealanders as the indigenous population?

The first Māori settlers arrived "in several waves of canoe voyages some time between 1250 and 1300", whereas "Dutch navigator Abel Tasman was the first European to site it, in 1642" - Europeans probably started settling about 400 years later.

So, NZ's been populated for less than 800 years - nowhere as long as the indigenous population of Australia or north America, but long enough to feel a bit peeved, I imagine.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I don't remember all these people/politicians saying anything a short while back when a church was blown up in the Phillipines killing a lot of people. Seems in 2019 to get people up in arms and outraged you need to capture it on video.
**** off you moron.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here