Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The New Zealand PM

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Bang on mate. Plus, although it's irrelevant, I think she's lovely.

But maybe that's because I find real women attractive, rather than orange coated, silicone implanted, collagen injected, fake eyebrow mingers. Who knows?

the sparkle in a confident woman's eyes is the best aphrodisiac around .......if only there were not so many of the women around that fit your description above.....but you missed out brain dead.......there are so many brain dead , orange coated , botox injecting , walking farces of females around these days......funny old world.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
the sparkle in a confident woman's eyes is the best aphrodisiac around .......if only there were not so many of the women around that fit your description above.....but you missed out brain dead.......there are so many brain dead , orange coated , botox injecting , walking farces of females around these days......funny old world.
Here here sydney, well said. Well backed up by your profile picture I see.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Does New Zealand not have much knife crime?

they have a lot of gang violence which makes millwall look like trumpton......and they are all big boys who don't piss about , when its on , it's on ....machettes are the favourite weapons ....other wise guns.

lived there for 3 years late 80's......could be different now but i doubt it somehow.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
At least our gun law better however we are not doing so well with knifes.
they have a lot of gang violence which makes millwall look like trumpton......and they are all big boys who don't piss about , when its on , it's on ....machettes are the favourite weapons ....other wise guns.
Not convinced they're doing much better with blades than us then.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
that my son is a fine specimen of a female & those jugs are real.....:longlaugh:
Indeed, and not a bit orange. It's the sparkle in her eyes that I find so intoxicating.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
he would be black power , they also have mongrel mob , nomads , coffin cheaters , gods garbage .........there are loads , you just don't piss about with them

I wouldn't piss about with a good living Maori, let alone a gang of them.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo

But maybe that's because I find real women attractive, rather than orange coated, silicone implanted, collagen injected, fake eyebrow mingers. Who knows?

I'm with you there Ll. I think she's pretty attractive, damn fine politician too. Clearly very intelligent and the kind of woman I'd be attracted to on a night out, akin to a shining light on the horizon whilst I drift in a tempestuous sea of darkness.

Tempestuous sea of darkness is a good bar to be fair.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
She is doing an amazing job in very trying circumstances. These are moments upon which a country's character is defined. Top job.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm with you there Ll. I think she's pretty attractive, damn fine politician too. Clearly very intelligent and the kind of woman I'd be attracted to on a night out, akin to a shining light on the horizon whilst I drift in a tempestuous sea of darkness.

Tempestuous sea of darkness is a good bar to be fair.
That's the members only one isn't it. Downstairs through the back door of The Sea Of Tranquility?

Say no more, nudge nudge, if you know etc.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
That's the members only one isn't it. Downstairs through the back door of The Sea Of Tranquility?

Say no more, nudge nudge, if you know etc.

Wow, the excitement of the forthcoming cup game seems to be getting to the members of some of our members.
Calm down.:lolol:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Careful, you’ll being eating placenta on toast before you know it!!!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I don't remember all these people/politicians saying anything a short while back when a church was blown up in the Phillipines killing a lot of people. Seems in 2019 to get people up in arms and outraged you need to capture it on video.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here