Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace fan unhappy and wants Roy out of his club.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Keep Agent Woy! Along with their shameful HF, Zaha's theatricals and their annual relegation dog battle, I love watching them :laugh:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't think the word 'fan' should be singular. :lol:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
What is it with their vloggers and their lovely hair?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
boohoo.jpeg

We don't want W0Y no more.... :cry::cry::cry:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
"Now we've got to sit at home watching Brighton play Millwall knowing one of them is going to Wembley and we're not..." Hahaha, great stuff

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Is this the same twunt that thinks the Always Ultras have done more for Palace than any of our fans have ever done for the Albion?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
But it's not 'our' club is it, or my club either.
The club is owned and run by others and you decide to spend your money and time supporting them.
By all means moan and show your feelings and leave if you want to, but it's not your club.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
These are the same unhappy fans that were nowhere to be seen in the Championship when they were averaging 14k. They'll go back to Tottenham, Chelsea and West Ham when they're bored.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I think lots of people had posters of their favourite players on their wall growing up. There’s nothing wrong with that.

However I draw the line at a fully grown man sticking postcard sized pieces of paper to his wall. His hard drive needs checking ASAP. :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It is when it is short for fanny...which it is when referring to that lot...

Only saving grace for them this season is that Burnley are even turdier and in big big big trouble now....

TNBA

TTF

If IF palace don't beat Huddersfield at home after the break, they then face the potential of no points in their next 4 games.

Huddersfield, Newcastle, Man City then Arsenal

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
WTF is going on with those pictures on the wall? Does he have a little 'home studio' for his 'online video production career'? They are all over the shop. They are poorly cut out, curling up because they're only stuck on by a single point. They're uneven, it looks like he stood to the left and put them all up as the rows seem to curve like his reach was failing him (rather than take a step to the right to put them up in a more level manner). In his head is it some top quality set design, or does he think they look like on-screen graphics like you see on news shows. Or is it his bedroom? Seems airy and echo-y, like there's not much in there. If it is his bedroom, what sort of decor is that? I get posters, I get team-themed designs (bedsheets, wall paper, etc.). But plain white walls with either newspaper cuttings or pictures printed out on regular paper (not even on photo paper!) blue tac-ed to the wall is just shameful. Why would you choose for that to be the image you want to show the world via the internet?

"I said I wanted a reaction today and we didn't get one"

I can't understand why the team didn't give this random vlogger what he wanted. How will they sleep tonight?

"We're going to get one of the worst finishing league positions in my life time... in terms of the premier league... since we've been promoted."

It's like each addendum just lessens the severity of the initial point.

-Lowest league position in my life!
-Weren't you in the championship a few years ago?
-... in terms of the premier league!
-Still, you're not that young, surely you were alive during the last premier league run, at least, when they got relegate?
-... since we got promoted!
- :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here