Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Pilgimage: The Road To Santiago

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
= BBC2 Monkey Tennis. Neil Morrissey, Debbie McGee, Ed Byrne, Heather Small and some other even lower-level 'celebrities' do some sort of 'pilgrimage'. Jeez! Was pitiful enough when Simon 'Blue Peter Presenter In All But Name' Reeves embarked on one. Have these people no SHAME? Make. It. Stop.

And... RELAX! :smokin:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
It's worse than that for you, as this is a repeat. We saw it when it was first broadcast (unless that was a repeat), and really enjoyed it. Found it relaxing of all things.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
And the religious one doesn't realise they actually have to WALK the route...

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
It's worse than that for you, as this is a repeat. We saw it when it was first broadcast (unless that was a repeat), and really enjoyed it. Found it relaxing of all things.

Fully agree with you. Thought they all worked well together. Never realised Neil Morrisey had such a bad childhood. The Vicar was annoying but you always get one.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Watched it the last time it was on and it's actually not too bad. One redeeming feature is that at least Rylan Whatshis-Face isn't on it, as he seems to be on everything else at the moment.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I was there last April , didn't walk it though. Great City and worth the visit. I quite fancy the walk from Porto up the way. Superb cheap boutique hotel just off the main road (contact me off list of you want the name and I will look it up) and restaurants to die for....

Well worth the visit..

TNBA

TTF

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Watched it the last time it was on and it's actually not too bad. One redeeming feature is that at least Rylan Whatshis-Face isn't on it, as he seems to be on everything else at the moment.

Rylan will get to do this at some point, he's come a long way since he prostrated himself at Boot Camp for X factor and said along the lines that... " If you send me home now my life will be over... Blub blub… "

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
If you're undertaking the El Camino de Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage why does it need to be filmed.

If you're a celebrity and want to make the pilgrimage why not just undertake it without the publicity.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If you're undertaking the El Camino de Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage why does it need to be filmed.

If you're a celebrity and want to make the pilgrimage why not just undertake it without the publicity.
Can't see Rylan doing it unless it's filmed and he can wring some emotional crap out of the short bits they film.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here