Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] What will bring our pet palace fans back to NSC?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
You know they'll be back in the event they finish above us at the end of the season. They won't be able to resist prattling on about how they've restored the natural order of things, forever in their shadow, yadda yadda yadda. They'll ignore the fact that they fork out nearly half a million a week to just 3 players in order to achieve this amazing feat. Talk about spaffing money up the wall.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What's the point ? losing to us twice in the league , out of the fa cup , and in a relegation battle , can't for the life of me see any reason why any Palace supporter would be on this site and not their own concentrating on slagging off Roy and the latest SPINELESS performance by their excellently put together squad and asking the age old question of why did we let Murray go .

Begging the initial question:-

What will bring them back?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
A Bonio will bring them back.

bonio_dog_biscuit.gif

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
If we lose tomorrow Millwall then I would expect them to be on these boards soon after, saying that they "were at least knocked out by a Premier League side." Otherwise it'll be if they finish higher than us in the table or when they 'beat' us to a player we're both linked with in the media by offering them £80K a week.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Who knows but a win for us tomorrow will keep them away longer. :thumbsup:

I think if a deal I done in the summer I think we'll next hear from them with:-

'wow our new owners will propel us to the top 4 next season'.

Last week's embarrassment and subsequent Always embarrassment will keep them away from here even if we get hammered tomorrow.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I think when Palace release their financial statements I think they could be in trouble. They are paying huge wages and the Americans do not like the situation.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Their next game is against Huddersfield, at Selhurst. The worst away form meets the worst home form. But, Udders nearly gave West Ham a fright today, so, fingers crossed the Terriers can get their final 3 points there, and really ramp up the anxiety level for Roy’s boys.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh well, see you next season.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
They'll pop in for a moment to prove they aren't spineless gobshites, then disappear for a few months like a spineless gobshite.
(Possibly a bit harsh on Loz)
Also on Mr Putdown who - as anyone who has met him will agree - is a decent bloke. Probably put a good few quid more into our kitty in the dark times than many of our own too.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
You know they'll be back in the event they finish above us at the end of the season. They won't be able to resist prattling on about how they've restored the natural order of things, forever in their shadow, yadda yadda yadda. They'll ignore the fact that they fork out nearly half a million a week to just 3 players in order to achieve this amazing feat. Talk about spaffing money up the wall.

That would be a hollow victory tbh. Not been good enough. End of story. A thoroughly depressing weekend and season.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That would be a hollow victory tbh. Not been good enough. End of story. A thoroughly depressing weekend and season.

Swings n roundabouts... we deserve a chance to have bragging rights for a while.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here