Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] What will bring our pet palace fans back to NSC?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm sure many where hoping to draw the Albion in the cup, so they could reappear in the event of 3rd time lucky, I guess we can safely say they are gone for the season, but what will bring them back?

- The new owners ring fencing another £100m?
- The club accounts being released in good time and showing sound financial planning?
- A start studded transfer window?
- Breaking ground on the new stand, work due to start late 2018.
- The appointment of their next manager?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I think we've seen the last of them this season, unless the unthinkable happens and we get relegated.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Mr Putdown, Red N’Blue and Loz may make an appearance soon but I doubt we’ll see much of he/she

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Mr Putdown, Red N’Blue and Loz may make an appearance soon but I doubt we’ll see much of he/she

Indeed they are the three decent ones.

I know what will bring them back BTW but I'm not even going to type it, let alone say it out loud.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

They'll pop in for a moment to prove they aren't spineless gobshites, then disappear for a few months like a spineless gobshite.
(Possibly a bit harsh on Loz)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I here theres an offer for free cladding on Amazon , perhaps they could use [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] link!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
They'll pop in for a moment to prove they aren't spineless gobshites, then disappear for a few months like a spineless gobshite.
(Possibly a bit harsh on Loz)

Wow. I agree with you

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Perhaps getting a:-

'Free Of Vermin'

Sticker for their canteen from the local council, might bring them back here to clout.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not a victory against Watford in the FA Cup that’s for sure!

No they're gone for the season now, having missed out on most of winter through 'injury'.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Guess if we lose tomorrow there may be some activity.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Guess if we lose tomorrow there may be some activity.

Don't think even that would warrant any gloating from them - we've already matched their efforts in the cup - and thoroughly dominated them in the league. It would take some serious delusion for a CPFC fan to feel any need to get bigbollocks here for a while. They may still finish above - that's all the hope they have.....if we manage to scrape above them in the league then this will be the first time in a decade or so that without doubt - we are better than CPFC - No contest. That will be utterly demoralising to a team that had such a head start.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I guess it depends what constitutes a 'gap' so they can use the hysterical 'mind the gap' phrase.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
They've flown now. Gifting us 6 points and then seeing us soar into the semis will hurt them till they awake delusional in august.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
What's the point ? losing to us twice in the league , out of the fa cup , and in a relegation battle , can't for the life of me see any reason why any Palace supporter would be on this site and not their own concentrating on slagging off Roy and the latest SPINELESS performance by their excellently put together squad and asking the age old question of why did we let Murray go .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here