Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Matchday 16th March

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Shame about toon equaliser but they aren’t going down. Pleased Burnley and Huddersfield lost. Good for us.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Burnley v Cardiff in a few weeks could be the decider given both their run ins

Hudds are down & now out if they cant win from 1-3 & actually find a way to lose 4-3

If Liverpool win as expected tomorrow at Fulham that should seal the bottom two just leaving Burnley , Cardiff & Southampton to fight out relegation spot 3

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Up next Swans v Citeh... 5.20 KO? Come on you Welshies, follow your egg ball team.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Up next Swans v Citeh... 5.20 KO? Come on you Welshies, follow your egg ball team.

so far my wishes for today have come true - Leicester , West Ham wins & Newcastle not to win combined with a Watford knock out for Palace ..... so following that on my remaining wishes were - Swansea not to lose (pens not counted) , Wolves to win & of course Albion to win tomorrow

Jimmy Grimble

How predictable is the PL table line up currently? Apart from Watford, every side is close to being in the exact position the bookies priced them at the start of the season.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Shame about toon equaliser but they aren’t going down. Pleased Burnley and Huddersfield lost. Good for us.

I don't think we need to worry about Huddersfield! :) fantastic that Burnley lost though, especially at home v 10 men for 85 mins

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
How predictable is the PL table line up currently? Apart from Watford, every side is close to being in the exact position the bookies priced them at the start of the season.
Really? I'm sure Fulham were fancied to stay up

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Horrid day .. spent 12 points on Maguire, Antonio, Brooks and Arnautovic as Captain ... splendid selections

Played the free hit, awful points so far but have had mane as captain for last couple of weeks and he goes again tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Burnley v Cardiff in a few weeks could be the decider given both their run ins

Hudds are down & now out if they cant win from 1-3 & actually find a way to lose 4-3

If Liverpool win as expected tomorrow at Fulham that should seal the bottom two just leaving Burnley , Cardiff & Southampton to fight out relegation spot 3

Counting chickens! We're not out of it yet.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Would it be too much to ask that our rearranged game against Cardiff is played at a point in the season where we are safe and they need one point to relegate Burnley?

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Horrid day .. spent 12 points on Maguire, Antonio, Brooks and Arnautovic as Captain ... splendid selections

Thankfully I didnt get Maguire, I nearly did but yep have all those and Vardy as Captain... Hoping for better tomorrow at least it was only a free hit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here