Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Matchday 16th March

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
So, what is the PL game of choice this afternoon? Burnley losing is obviously best but doesn't sound like much of a watch. Plucky against FSW? Again, doesn't sound that exciting. Or West Ham vs Dead Man Walking On The Green Mile?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Good, didn't fancy potentially playing them a 3rd time this season

Watford fans are all over twitter as they have beaten Palace three times this season.

Palace fans tweet - Eg I f******* hate Watford, I f******** hate Harry the Hornet, and I really hate f****** Elton John.
(asterisks mine)

It's amusing reading.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
A massive two home games for Burnley against Leicester today and then Wolves
If they lose those two games it will probably be winner takes all when they play Cardiff.

If Leicester could win at Burnley it would be magnificent.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink what a twunt......basically saying Chris Wilder did not set up correctly against Leeds,

Wilder Manager second in the league.

Hasselbank sacked by Burton, QPR and Northampton......says it all about 'some' pundits.......guess he cant tale his Leeds glasses off.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Leicester down to 10 against Burnley already

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

That rule really needs changing. Unintentional clip of heel means 87 minutes with 10 men. I have always maintained that professional foul outside the box should be a penalty - if it stopped a goal scoring opportunity then give them a goal scoring opportunity and don't ruin the game.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Great free kick from Maddison and a sad story about the young girl who died but I wonder if that will be a costly yellow card for taking his shirt off.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth losing to Newcastle obviously

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
score lines so far just adds to the fact Albion (or any other team) cant rely on other teams getting them suitable results and must do it themselves and not hope others help out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here