Attachments

• Robert_Leclerc_Jack_Haig.jpg
    Robert_Leclerc_Jack_Haig.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 149

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I like his car-to-pit radio comms. "It is I, Le Clerc."

I loved Kimi’s irritated “I don’t know” comment when they asked him how his front wing looked when there was no way he could see it from where he sits.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Vettel makes so many mistakes when Hamilton pushes him, love it.

Great race and if I wasn’t a Hamilton fan I’d be gutted for Le Clerc
Quality race from Hamilton too.

Outclassed Bottas again and showed Vettel how to wheel to wheel race.

Stuck in there and then got the luck.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Any predictions for Quali today? I can't call who's fastest out of the Mercs and Ferraris... would like to see Leclerc on pole just to wind up Vettel!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The Brits don’t seem to be getting on with this circuit. Hamilton, Norris & Albon all significantly behind their teammates with Russell only a thousandth up on one handed Kubica.

1. Leclerc
2. Bottas
3. Vettel
4. Hamilton
5. Verstappen
6. Sainz Jnr

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
The Brits don’t seem to be getting on with this circuit. Hamilton, Norris & Albon all significantly behind their teammates with Russell only a thousandth up on one handed Kubica.

1. Leclerc
2. Bottas
3. Vettel
4. Hamilton
5. Verstappen
6. Sainz Jnr

I don’t read anything into practice times :shrug:

Hamilton is normally good in China isn’t he but Bottas does seem to have upped his game so far this season...

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Wow 0.007 seconds is blimin close!!

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Bottas really ramping up the pressure on Lewis, looking forward to the race. If Bottas stays in front at the start I’d back him to win

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Vertsappen furious (as usual) with Vettel after he overtook him lining up his final run- a couple of nice lines in his post Quali interview- something on the lines of 'what goes around comes around' and that he will be fighting for a podium.. suggests he may have it in for Vettel tomorrow!

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Vertsappen furious (as usual) with Vettel after he overtook him lining up his final run- a couple of nice lines in his post Quali interview- something on the lines of 'what goes around comes around' and that he will be fighting for a podium.. suggests he may have it in for Vettel tomorrow!

He’s a hypocrite, as he cut Gasly, his teammate up, as he started his final lap. Getting bored with MV and his whinging and swearing when things don’t go his way

I don’t mind him and Vettel having dust ups though, both are lacking in class

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Not just me that noticed Mad Max wrecking Gasly's lap.Worried about a faster team-mate already Max?Seb and Max out first corner tomorrow?

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Merc seem to be solidly ahead of Ferrari after that then.

Rosberg yesterday (on YouTube) pretty scathing of the Ferrari design concept- not enough downforce to deliver pace in the corners which is going to require substantial redesign work to resolve. Doesn't sound good for them for the foreseeable future although very early days in the season obviously.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Cometh the hour cometh the man could have been written for Hamilton over the last 5 years

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Merc seem to be solidly ahead of Ferrari after that then.

Rosberg yesterday (on YouTube) pretty scathing of the Ferrari design concept- not enough downforce to deliver pace in the corners which is going to require substantial redesign work to resolve. Doesn't sound good for them for the foreseeable future although very early days in the season obviously.

Here from 1.08 -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1ZCbGuWaCk

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
So to Baku- Charles Leclerc looking good to at least qualify ahead of Vettel and I would like to see CL take a victory this weekend TBH to cause them even more problems with their team orders in the races to come.

No idea about pole, as the Mercs often keep their cards close to their chest pre-quali and I would rarely bet against Hamilton pulling something out of the bag over one lap..

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
So to Baku- Charles Leclerc looking good to at least qualify ahead of Vettel and I would like to see CL take a victory this weekend TBH to cause them even more problems with their team orders in the races to come.

No idea about pole, as the Mercs often keep their cards close to their chest pre-quali and I would rarely bet against Hamilton pulling something out of the bag over one lap..

It’s interesting that the Mercs are so far off the pace....so far. Le Clerc giving the pro Vettel Ferrari team another chance to feck it up just adds more spice :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Whoops Le Clerc drives straight into the barriers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here