JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'd love it if he could beat Schumacher's 91 victories
he needs another 15

he could even reach 100 pole positions :mad:
funny enough he needs another 15 of those too

It’s the pole positions that are the true mark of Hamilton’s greatness, even on Saturday you could see the way he dug deep and literally wrestled the car through rascas at the end of the lap to get it on pole. As for the moaning whether it was a way to deceive the opposition or just his way to get it off his chest and motivate himself who knows, either way it was a fantastic drive

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
French GP about to start. GO LEWIS

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Procession for Lewis today, no competition

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I love Hamilton and Mercedes, so pleased to see them crush Ferrari ... yet again.

But crikey, this is the most boring GP ever. Can’t believe that 44 soporific laps have passed already, so many viewers must be cat napping.

The track is too wide with huge run off areas, making it simply a procession of best cars.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Jack Nicholls
BBC Radio 5 Live F1 commentator

"Here we go then, Vettel comes across the line and takes the fastest lap point by two hundredths of a second for the most interesting part of the French Grand Prix."
Vettel came 5th, a full minute after Lewis finished.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Jack Nicholls

"Here we go then, Vettel comes across the line and takes the fastest lap point by two hundredths of a second for the most interesting part of the French Grand Prix."
Debatable. Some will argue that the gorilla trophy (which presumably isn't actually the official trophy, which has to be a cup) is the most interesting part of the French GP.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I love Hamilton and Mercedes, so pleased to see them crush Ferrari ... yet again.

But crikey, this is the most boring GP ever. Can’t believe that 44 soporific laps have passed already, so many viewers must be cat napping.

The track is too wide with huge run off areas, making it simply a procession of best cars.

I got seriously fed up with Ferrari winning it week after week and year after year, and, if it looked like someone else might win, Schooey T-boning them.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Two five-second time penalties for Norris and Raikkonen overtakes drops Ricciardo out of points and into 11th at French GP

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Jack Nicholls

Vettel came 5th, a full minute after Lewis finished.

The most interesting part of the Grand Prix was the bloke with the jet-pack before the race. I NEED one of those. Fantastic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here