Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] North Stand N1E view.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I sit in this area row G, just to the right of the goal facing the pitch, view is not the best, but, have greater concerns when the lads are having a bit of shooting practice in the warm up with flying balls :eek: like where we sit though and wouldn’t move :thumbsup:

Nice that you’re facing the pitch.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
My seat is in N1E row O directly in the middle of the goal view for me is fantastic

http://www.sts.albionalbum.co.uk/2016/LSTS2016-0029.shtml

STS2016-0029.jpg

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I sit in this area row G, just to the right of the goal facing the pitch, view is not the best, but, have greater concerns when the lads are having a bit of shooting practice in the warm up with flying balls :eek: like where we sit though and wouldn’t move :thumbsup:

The one and only time l sat in the North Stand,for a cup game a few years ago, a wayward Ashley Barnes piledriver, nearly took my left ear off. Crikey it hurt, l couldn't hear anything fora few hours!

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
I have been forced to change seats next year as my kids have outgrown the family stand. I have swapped for tickets about a third of the way up in this block.

I am slightly concerned now that the goal may interfere with the view of the south goal.

Had anyone in this area found this to be a problem? Cheers!

What row are you now in ?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
What row are you now in ?

I was in the family stand. But the rows in the north are H and I, one and two rows higher than [MENTION=34842]On the way[/MENTION]. But crucially, he is slightly to the right of the goal whereas my tickets are close to the middle of the goal.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
No probs, though it did take a while to work out a) how to screen shot a still from the video and then, b) how to attach the photo to my comment! not very good at this, but hopefully get there one day :facepalm: enjoy your new seat next season neighbour :ascarf:

Thanks for all the trouble. I appreciate your efforts! And thanks for the welcome. :)

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
The hard core fans always used to gather behind the goals in the old days, which is why "ends" were so important. Where do they congregate these days

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here