Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] North Stand N1E view.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I have been forced to change seats next year as my kids have outgrown the family stand. I have swapped for tickets about a third of the way up in this block.

I am slightly concerned now that the goal may interfere with the view of the south goal.

Had anyone in this area found this to be a problem? Cheers!

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Good for atmosphere but poor from an overall view. Guess it depends what you want. Not for me personally.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Good for atmosphere but poor from an overall view. Guess it depends what you want. Not for me personally.
Unfortunately not much choice when one needs 4 seats together in the North.

And I am aware of the general poorer view compared to the East or West but I don't mind that for the trade off in atmosphere. It's the goal posts that would annoy me.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I had a couple of years right behind the goal in the middle about 1/4 way up. The bar impeded the view of the south stand goal a bit but I can't say it bothered me.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I had a couple of years right behind the goal in the middle about 1/4 way up. The bar impeded the view of the south stand goal a bit but I can't say it bothered me.
Cheers again! I am looking forward to a different view and slightly (lol) more noisy bunch around me.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Yep, my brother arranged it and there is really little choice if one needs several together. Oh well. I'd have preferred further back but that's the way it goes.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Before I moved my seats last time I tried out what it looked like in cup games. I know its too late for this time but worth bearing in mind in the future.
Unfortunately, the club cocked up and we only found out last week.

On the way

Oct 9, 2016
North Herts
I have been forced to change seats next year as my kids have outgrown the family stand. I have swapped for tickets about a third of the way up in this block.

I am slightly concerned now that the goal may interfere with the view of the south goal.

I sit in this area row G, just to the right of the goal facing the pitch, view is not the best, but, have greater concerns when the lads are having a bit of shooting practice in the warm up with flying balls :eek: like where we sit though and wouldn’t move :thumbsup:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I sit in this area row G, just to the right of the goal facing the pitch, view is not the best, but, have greater concerns when the lads are having a bit of shooting practice in the warm up with flying balls :eek: like where we sit though and wouldn’t move [emoji106]
Haha that's a real consideration! At least I won't be distracted by my flask. :down:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Enjoyed my first 4 or 5 seasons in the north before moving to West Upper. Both have there advantages.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patreon
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm

EC2524A8-912B-4237-8062-8795685EC735.jpeg
This is from my seat in N1E, the goal has never impeded my view :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here